Stay (Jennie x Reader) Part II (smut)

Shit man

Shit man

Anyways, on with the smut

~~~~~~

Even if just for tonight, he's all mine.

And truly he was.

Jennie was lying underneath Y/N as they made out but she knew she was in control. To test it, she loosened her arms around his neck and he pulled off the kiss.

"What's the problem?" He asked with his arms still beside her head.

"I left my milk carton outside the fridge." Jennie said as he just stares blankly at her.

"What?"

"It's not going to be cold when I drink it later. I'll be really quick." Jennie pleaded with her eyes.

"Fine." Y/N moved to the side of the bed as Jennie jumped off and ran out the room. He giggled seeing how cute she was.

Not a minute after Jennie barges back into the room.

"Alright, let's carry on." She holds his hand as she pulls him towards the bed.

He throws himself on the bed as Jennie crawls up towards him. She catches the hem of his shirt with her thumb and slowly pulls it upward revealing his upper body.

"Damn sexy. You lookin like a snack tonight."
(A/N: Please tell me somebody gets it. Most likely the filipinos out there with twitter. Just think you're Kuya Justin. Lol.)

Jennie hadn't seen him in so long and a lot has obviously changed, except his feelings.

"How bout you? You haven't even removed a single piece of clothing and I think I'm about to cum already." Y/N teases back.

"Well, let's get you all hard baby." Jennie says as she removes her shirt revealing a black laced bra.

Before even reaching behind, Y/N immediately sat up and hugged Jennie, shoving his face on her chest.

He presses his face between the soft mounds as his hands slowly slither up her back.

After fumbling for a bit, he gets the hook of and the bra loosens around Jennie's shoulder.

He moves back as he removes the bra while Jennie covers her breasts with her arm.

"What is it?"

"Th-they're small, you won't like it." Jennie said grabbing her bra back.

Y/N grabs her arm and slowly moves it down. "Yes, they are small. But that's the type I like best. In fact for me, yours are perfect."

Oddly enough what he said turned on Jennie more. And Y/N saw that by thr way her nipples erected.