Jennie x Mina x Male Reader

Reader's POV

"Well? Got anything to say bitch?" Jennie says to the girl who's currently on the floor.

"U-unnie please s-top." The girl starts sobbing. 

"Uh it's no fun when they start crying. Hey c'mon stop crying bitch. You look ugly enough already." Jennie says kicking the girl on the side. 

"Hey Jennie maybe you should stop this." I tried stopping her.

"Oh please Y/N, I'm sure you're also enjoying this." She continues kicking the girl and the girl looks at me with merciful eyes. I couldn't take this anymore. 

"Hey Jennie back off already, you've done too much." I said pulling her back by the shoulder. The force made her take two steps back.

"Oh so you're fighting me now huh Y/N? You better be careful. I can make almost everyone here in this school do what I want." She says walking away.

Yep, that was the 'School Queen' Jennie. I wouldn't normally spend time with people like her but her squad just happens to include my best friend Jisoo. Plus I've gotten a lot closer to the others Rose and Lisa. But I still can't seem to like Jennie. Although I did have a crush on her before. I really don't like her attitude. Just because she's the daughter of one of the board members.

I immediately turn around to the girl on the floor. She was calming down now as I crouched beside her. 

"Hey I'm sorry I didn't stop her earlier, are you alright?" I asked.

"Yes thank you. You shouldn't apologize, you still saved me." She said with a smile. Actually now that I look at her closer she's actually really pretty. 

I smiled back at her and helped her get up. But as she tried to walk she started to stagger. I immediately catch her before she falls. I look at her legs and saw a few bruises. 

"Hey are you really okay? I'll bring you to the clinic if you want." I asked worried. 

"It's really okay I can manage." As she started walking, she was limping. 

I went in front of her and crouched down showing my back to her. "C'mon let's go." 

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"You won't be able to walk to the clinic. So I'll just carry you there." She was a bit reluctant at first but she eventually agreed and rode my back. 

Luckily, she was very light. We went on towards the clinic. As we were going there, a lot of people were staring at us. I mean, I'm also pretty famous here in school for always being with Jennie. I guess from the embarrassment the girl on my back hid her face on my nape. I felt her breath and it made me blush a little.

We arrived in the clinic after a few more minutes.

"Hello nurse? Are you here?" I asked entering. No response was heard.

"I guess I'll have to do this myself." I sighed. 

I told the girl to sit down on the chair as I got the medicine. I looked in the cabinets for some ointments and some ice packs. I get back to her and start putting the ointments on the bruises on her legs. I looked up to her and she seemed to be really flustered.

"By the way, what's your name?" I asked.

"It's Mina. Myoui Mina." 

"I'm Y/N, do happen to be a foreigner? Your last name doesn't sound korean." 

She giggled which by the way was cute af. "Yes, I'm actually from Japan. Maybe it's one of the reason Jennie hates me."

"Hey don't think about her okay? If she ever does anything to you, feel free to call for me anytime." I said giving her my number. I really hope I can get closer to her.