"I didn't want to."

"What do you mean, the jewel?" Dick started to panic.

"The jewel that everyone has been talking about. The one that I stole and hid." She confessed.

"Okay, I get that we are alone with no one watching us right now, but what does this have anything to do with the situation?"

"I-I I don't know! I feel... I feel like I can tell you anything." Now she started to panic. Did he not like her because she was telling the truth? She was already a 'villain'.

"Well... Okay. I guess you needed to get some stuff off your chest. Tell me about the jewel." Ivy couldn't believe this. No one would believe this. But Dick was understanding and they both just took a deep breath.

"It's uh, it's a huge emerald. It has a layer of diamonds around it, and diamonds on the rest of the necklace that look like leaves."

"It's a necklace?" Dick asked.

"Yes. It... it's special." He stares at her in silence. She was acting very strange. Like she had a fear of it. "I didn't want to, you know. I didn't want to steal it. I didn't want to go to that huge, stupid auction! I didn't want to poison all those people..." she felt like she could cry. And she couldn't take it any longer. So she began to sob. Tears were rolling down her cheek and Dick put his hands through the bars the best he could, and wiped them away.

"Hey... hey, it's gonna be okay." Ivy started trembling.

"No. No, it's not going to be okay! That jewel is the only thing that's going to fix me!" She screamed.

"What?" Dick was confused and didn't understand. "Okay, take a deep breath."

"The jewel that everyone is talking about, can make me normal. It has the power to fix me. I won't be seductive anymore and... and I wouldn't kill people or... be locked up and tested like I am here, and... and I just want to kiss someone for real." She confessed.

"How can it even do that?"

"I don't know! It's made somewhere crazy! They found it in somewhere crazy... it-it just can." Dick was amazed. She also had admitted that she didn't like killing people, and that she wanted to kiss someone. For real. Dick had never had his first kiss... he mentally scolded himself and told himself that this wasn't about him. This was about her. Then, he realized something. He had everything they needed. The Professor and Dr.Quinn would have all the information they needed to expose or kill her. "I want to tell you something else. Something that I can't tell anyone, haven't told anyone... my name is Pamela. Well, Pam." She kept her head down. Now Dick was in trouble. They really had everything they needed now. But a strange feeling in this boys gut told him to keep this to himself. Now, she knew his name and he knew her's. He started to get all choked up and held her shaking hands through the bars.

"Pam, I promise you that I'm not mad at you. And I won't tell anyone anything that you've shared with me. I promise." Ivy which was now Pam, squeezed his hands tighter.

"You promise? I've never had a promise with anyone that they could keep."

"You don't have to worry about that." He whispered to her, gently.

"I wanted to fix me..."

"I know you did..."

Pam was now on the verge of tears again. "What am I going to do?"

"We will figure this out together. I promise." And that was the night that they decided to make their first promises.