Chapter 1: Cursing clumsiness.

Chapter 1- Cursing clumsiness.

A/N : Welcome to our book. Yes, there are two of us. Please enjoy reading, sorry if there are any spelling errors or grammar mistakes. We will TRY to update once a week. Please try and enjoy the story, but if you don't, please don't hate. It's hard to keep Kyle from turning into a serial killer as it is.  
There aren't going to be many a/n's .

The slightest noise made my hair stand on end but I had to admit I kind of

The slightest noise made my hair stand on end but I had to admit I kind of... liked it. It wasn't exactly common for me to do stupid, risky things but I do kind of enjoy them.

"Kyle, could you hurry up?"

Andie's whisper-scream nagged at me to get out, it reminded me of how anxious I was myself. I quickly took out the book from the library's shelf and then - I heard a door open.

Frozen in place, I eyed the school security guard. He had curly brown hair, brown eyes and looked a bit young to be working. Andie grabbed my hand and pulled me behind the counter. How she always stays so quiet I'd never understand but it's a gift.

We watched the guard walk past us and waited for him to leave the room so we could sneak back out the window we came in from. I psyched myself out and ran for the window as quietly as I could only to bump into the stack of books next to the counter.

Dammit.

I turned to grab Andie.
"Red hair, look for the red hair," is all that I could think. Her pale hand reached out and took mine, even paler than hers. Never thought it would come to the point where I was paler than a ginger...

A bright light was shone in my eyes and I finally understood how deer feel.

I froze.

Andie pulled at my hand to no avail. I was nailed to the dusty floorboards. The nightguared yelled something that I didn't register. He yelled again, louder this time but I was petrified. A strong wind blew all of a sudden and I closed my eyes, it's what I do when I'm scared.

The next moment Andie stops pulling at me and it's like nothing else exists. I'm floating. I can hear water in the distance and rough winds tousled my hair. I opened my eyes to see the ocean, the waves violently throwing themselves against the rocks. On my left stood Andie, looking the opposite way I did. Her bun had come undone and her long,red curls moved like flames in the wind.

She was still holding my hand and I pulled it away and looked at the forest behind me. I turned my back on the water and faced the misty trees.

'Adventure' was the first word that came to mind.