Something Valuable

Bones entered the storage room expecting to either be surprised or disappointed. Instead he couldn't believe the sight which he saw. The contents of the Iceberg were The legendary wand of Sino in the hands of what seemed like an illusion, because he knew he had just seen his enemy several days ago, and he couldn't have just hidden in an iceberg, or well maybe he could have with the Eye of Vapir, but why would he do that? It was freezing cold. The sight which bones beheld didn't make much sense. Since there wasn't even a magic sword in sight. Sitting right before his eyes was none other than what looked like a very blue, and bruised Zak Storm holding the legendary wand of Sino. A wand said to make anything out of snow that could come to life. "Get the wand before he wakes up!" bones demanded "We've tried general, but it won't release from his hand, it's like it's stuck to his hand."cwentin another one of the skeletons said "We'll see about that." bones said walking to Storm, and trying to remove the wand. It was to no avail. HIs men were right, it wasn't budging from Zak Storms freezing cold hands. His wrists had what looked like ice chains around them as did his ankles. And he seemed to be shivering, but his eyes were closed. He wore only his yellow sash used to carry Calabrass, and a pair of black shorts. "Get him warm, bones demanded we can't have him dying." Bones said.