Storm's Gonna pay.

The next day when Zak saw the outfit, he didn't like it that much. It looked stupid, and plus it came with a mask. He didn't like not having the sun on his face, and he certainly did not like the fact that there was a weird device that was gonna be placed on his chest. First he felt the thing would kill him, and next it glowed weird like the eye of Beru when he....He lost the memory before he could remember it. He hated not remembering anything, and he hated not being the one in charge which is why he made his plan to defeat storm in the first place. Ohhhhh storm he was in for such a big surprise, he wouldn't even last, and the thing he was most excited for was that he would be getting Cal back. His best friend he could talk about anything, and Cal never let people down, sure he was sometimes negative, but he was getting him back. Zak could almost jump for joy at how happy he was about seeing Cal again, and regaining possession of him. Except that to him Calabrass wasn't a possession, but he was a friend to him. In any case he would be getting Calabrass back, and for sure it would be today. Even if he had to wear such a stupid outfit to do it. Storm was gonna pay, and it wouldn't be a small price, no no no. He would pay so dearly he would never fight again, at least that is what Zak hoped.