chapter 1

Jimin walks into jins cafe and takes a seat when jin sees him him tells one of his workers something and goes to sit by jimin. "Hey jimin" "Hey jin" "you still looking at taehyungs file." "Yeah everything doesn't add up where'd he go he couldn't have just dissapeared without a reason." "I know jimin I miss him too. But I know you miss him more than anyone." Jin hears the door to the cafe open and sees his favourite customer kim namjoon and gets up. "Where are you going?" "Someone I knows here hold on. Can he sit here if I get him to agree." Jimin nods still looking at papers. "Ok I'll be back" jin runs up to namjoon. "Hey namjoon your  back again." "Of course this is my favorite cafe I love to read here." "I'll go make you your usual you can go sit by that red headed short guy amd I'll be right there." "Ok" jin runs off and namjoon walks over to sit at jimins table only to see he's a cop. Jimin looks up to see a blonde guy with a lot of tattoos. "You must be jins so called favorite customer." Namjoon puts his book down and sits. "Yeah i come here every day to read and jin makes me coffee and gives me little cakes made by him." "Jin runs a good cafe I gotta hand it to him he's doing a good job. I come here everyday to ether eat and drink or talk to him." Namjoon smiles as he looks at jin walking over to the table. "Here namjoon your usual I made it myself." "Thank you jin" namjoon takes a drink as jin sits beside him. "What are you reading?" "Some book one of my friends bought me for my birthday a while ago." Namjoon opens his book to read and Jimin gets a call from his boss. "Sorry jin i gotta go boss wants me to take over taehyungs last case." Jimin gives jin the money for the bill. "Hang in there jimin." "Will do bye jin." "Bye" namjoon stands up and gives jin the money for his bill. "Sorry jin i have to go do something." "I understand I have to work anyway." Namjoon gives jin his phone. "Put your number in I'll text you later." Jin smiles amd gives namjoon his phone. "Here put your number in my phone." They add their contacts in each other's phones. "Bye jin text you later." "Bye namjoon I'll be waiting."

Namjoon just arrived home and goes to jungkook and v's room. "V what was your last case before you got with jungkook?" V looks at namjoon and makes a confused face.
"It was to catch you guys Why." "Looks like we've got another cop on our ass then." Jungkook looks at namjoon. "Is your boy toy friends with the cop?" "Ok one jin is more than my boy toy two yes he is." V nods and laughs. "Then it's jimin." Suddenly they hear a new voice "Then get closer to jin and we can use him to get to the cop." "Suga you were listing." "Yeah i heard you slam their door open and stood in the hall to listen." "Ok then" "but if you think about it v was a cop he fell in love with jungkook and ran away with him. If we have both v and jin. Jin can convince him and v can reappear his life and they can stop him." V glares at suga."I'm not doing anything unless you do too suga." Jungkook nods and pulls v into his chest. "Yeah suga my baby Isn't doing everything." "What am I supposed to do then." V smiles "make him fall for you jimin hasn't had a lover in year's and at the rate you're going at you're going to die alone." "Fine but you're helping v." "I will ok don't worry"