Chapter 10

Jimin wake up to see Yoongi dressed and looking at him with a smile on his face.

"Did you sleep well beautiful?" Jimin blushes and covers his face yoongi laughs and removes the covers from his face and kisses him

"Did you sleep well beautiful?" Jimin blushes and covers his face yoongi laughs and removes the covers from his face and kisses him. "Well chim come downstairs when you're ready jin cooked." Jimin grabs yoongis hand before he leaves. "Shower with me I don't want to be alone." "You get one taste of me and you want more." Jimin blushes and nods his head. "If it's ok with you I'd like to be your boyfriend." Yoongi laughs and kisses jimin. "I was going to ask you but you beat me to the punch so yeah I will." Jimin hugs yoongi. "Thank you so much Yoongi I'll be the best boyfriend ever I promise." Yoongi slaps jimins ass and walks towards the bathroom. "Let's go shower beautiful."

Across the hall in the vkook room

Jungkook wakes up and trys to roll over only to realize how they're sleeping

Jungkook wakes up and trys to roll over only to realize how they're sleeping. "Oh looks like I'm stuck here I don't have the heart to wake him up. And why is he sleeping with his head down there?" Jungkook smirks "I have the perfect view of taes ass." Jungkook pinches taehyungs ass and taehyungs eyes open. "Kookie that's rude I was sleeping." "Sorry tae your ass looked too good not to touch." "Ok thanks I guess I'm glad you like it." Taehyung stands up and walks towards the bathroom. "Suga got some jibooty last night." Taehyung sticks his head out of the bathroom. "Really so that means we're almost ready to go get jhopes girl back." Jungkook nods his head. "Yeah and soon thats one more cop off our ass." Taehyung sighs. "Maybe but jimin takes his job very serious but he might waver if he's in love with suga." Jungkooks phone rings. "It's bambam go shower baby." Jungkook awnsers tbe phone.

Phone convo

Jk: Hello

Bam: jhope just called me and said the plain is a go soon.

Jk: Yeah make sure you guys do your parts.

Bam: Jungkook promise me we'll get her back i can't lose her

Jk: Brittany will be fine we need someone on the inside and her going back is the perfect thing if a cop catches her and brings her back it just means she wasn't paying attention to her situation

Bam: Yeah I guess that's that and I've gotten her out once I'm just worried

Jk: I'd be the same if it was tae its fine bambam

Bam:ok bye a week from today we get his girl and mine Brittany is going to town today so they can get her

Jk: Tell her bts promise to get both her and (y/n) now she has to be there for a week so they think got7 isn't going to get her

Bam: Ok bye

Jk:bye

Convo End

Jungkook hangs up and sighs taehyung enters the room looking at jungkook. "You guys are making her go back?" Jungkook nods his head. "It's the better thing to do they have no idea what bambam looks like or his real name so he can visit using his real name and get info from her." "That's great I guess I'm just worried." "Everything will be fine tae."