Chapter 9

Jimin is asleep on the couch beside yoongi when jungkook and taehyung enter the living room. Yoongi frowns and speaks after he sees taehyungs uncovered tattoos. "V cover your tattoos now." Taehyung looks at his lover after jungkook nods he kisses him and he leaves."Suga don't boss him around he's not yours to boss around he's mine so back off." Yoongi frowns and he speaks. "Keep him kook I wouldn't want him even If you tried to give him to me." "I'd never I'm going to make that man Jeon Taehyung even if he tells me no." Jungkook goes to leave but stops once yoongi speaks. "Jungkook" "what" "he's still in love with v." Jungkook freezes and speaks. "Tell him taes home in 20 minutes I'll show that cop that tae is mine." "You're going to fuck taehyung as he opens the door." "I'm glad you know my idea it's that or he hears tae scream my name. He'll back off then and he'll run to you." "We taught you well jungkook I'm proud and namjoon would be too." "I'm glad remember 20 minutes." "Ok don't worry I'll help with your sceme." "Thanks hyung." Jungkook pulls his t-shirt off as he walks upstairs."

20 minutes later

Jimin wakes up to yoongi shaking him lightly. "Hey taes home if you want to say hi." "OK thanks I will." Jimin stands up and goes upstairs he sees that the door to taehyung and jungkooks room is open he looks through the crack and tears up at what he sees and hears.

" Jimin stands up and goes upstairs he sees that the door to taehyung and jungkooks room is open he looks through the crack and tears up at what he sees and hears

Jimin goes back to the livingroom and
yoongi opens his arms once he sees that jimins crying. Jimin runs into yoongis arms seeking comfort from him and they hug until jimin speaks. "Yoongi make me forget him make me love you and only you please." Yoongi nods his head and kisses jimin. "Make me yours yoongi."