chapter 3

Jungkook is laying in bed thinking while taehyung is in the shower. "Its been so long since they saw tae he's so different now how is he going to go back to the way he was." Jungkook sighs as Taehyung exits the bathroom. "Baby whats wrong?" Taehyung lays beside Jungkook and cuddles into him. "I dont know I'm stressed." "Why is my man scared for me?" Jungkook stands up taehyung doing the same. Jungkook puts his hand on taehyungs face.

 Jungkook puts his hand on taehyungs face

"Kim Taehyung remember you're mine. Your past with him is over." "I know kook I'm yours completely my everything belongs to you." "Good keep that in mind today." Jungkook goes to shower taehyung lays back and thinks of a memory of him and jungkook.

*flashback*

"Tae baby" "yes kookie." "Do you ever miss that guy jimin are you still in love with him?" "Sometimes I miss him but am i in love with him still no my love for him died the momment I met you kookie you're the man that makes me happy." Jungkook looks at taehyung he smiles and kisses him.

(Jungkook and Taehyung didn't have many tattoos at this time

(Jungkook and Taehyung didn't have many tattoos at this time.)

"I'm glad im able to make you happy taehyung you're my world." "You're my world kookie i love you." "I love you too tae."

*flashback over*

"Tae ready to go?" "Yeah let's go kookie." Taehyung stands up and grabs jungkooks hand they then leave the house.