chapter 7

Namjoon is in the livingroom with the others jin and jimin are at work. Namjoon speaks first. "I'm going to speak with the got7 gang today who wants to come." Yoongi shakes his head no. "Not me I asked that jimin boy on a date yesterday so I'm doing that." Hoseok nods his head. "I'll go they can help me with getting my girl if they will I'm getting her before jimin falls for yoongi." Taehyung looks at hoseok and speaks. "Why whould they help you hoseok?" "Bambam owes me a favor and yugyeom is best friends with jungkook so kook I need to cash in a favor with you." Jungkook laughs. "How funny i owe you two favors and now i know how you're going to use them." "Yeah favor one is to get yugyeom to help bambam convince the rest of got7 to help me. Favor two is to help me get my girl." "Ok so why does bambam owe you a favor?" "I've helped him get his psycho girlfriend out of an insane asylum." "She's not that bad actually." "Tae baby you don't know her like we do she was in a mental home for a reason. Hoseok his girl is in there for no reason really they think she has Stockholm syndrome bambams girl is just crazy due to her past you know family and shit." "Oh well I'll go too id like to see her again and get her number I actually get along with her." Namjoon nods "Ok then you three let's go yoongi try to hurry please I don't want hoseok to do anything stupid." "I'll do what I can."

At the Got7 house

Namjoon knocks on the door and he's greeted by the leader of Got7 Jaebum or also known as Jb. "Come in namjoon we'll talk in the livingroom." Hoseok grabs jungkook and Taehyung. "Sorry jb but we need to talk to bambam and yugyeom." "They're upstairs in their rooms. But knock on bambams door before you go in you never know what he's up to." "Thanks have a nice talk." Hoseok and vkook head upstairs Jungkook goes inside yugyeoms room and taehyung continues to follow hoseok. "You're seriously going to try and be her friend." "Yeah i am I gave kookie a chance and now look at us we're couple goals." Hoseok rolls his eyes and knocks on bambams door not to long after bambam awnsers. "Oh hey jhope let me guess you need to cash in that favor." "You guessed right now let us in." Bambam sighs and opens the door more hoseok and Taehyung walk in bambam walks over to the bathroom door and opens it a little and said something. Imeadeatly after they hear a woman laugh at him hoseok laughs and speaks. "Why'd she laugh at you." She thought it was funny that you're here to cash in a favor at this time." "Why's that?" After hoseok speaks the bathroom door is opened and Brittany appears. "He just got out of the shower as you can probably guess from that wet hair of his." Hoseok laughs and bambam speaks up. "So what do you need jhope?" "Same thing you owe me for." "The favor you're cashing in now that's when you helped me get Brittany out of that insane asylum." Hoseok nods "Yeah my girl they put her in the same place I need got7 to help me get her. The cops know i want her and they guard her I need you and yugyeom to convince jb to help me." "So that's why jungkook isn't with tae he's talking to yugyeom." "Exactly" bambam stands up and kisses Brittany. "How about you and tae go get food from down the street while we talk in the livingroom." "Yeah we can do that but are you positive I can go there without you." "Brittany a gang owns that shop exo isn't going to turn you in I promise." "Ok well i love you lets go tae." Brittany and taehyung leave after they're gone bambam and hoseok go downstairs.