chapter 8

Jimin is looking in the mirror at his outfit.

"I think i look good hopefully I do all my friends are daiting maybe this thing with yoongi will work out

"I think i look good hopefully I do all my friends are daiting maybe this thing with yoongi will work out." Jimin hears knocking and jin yells at him. "JIMIN YOONGIS HERE!" "OK IM COMING!" Jimin walks downstairs and he sees yoongi.

 "JIMIN YOONGIS HERE!" "OK IM COMING!" Jimin walks downstairs and he sees yoongi

"I covered some of my tattoos with makeup so no need to worry about that." "Yoongi you didn't need to do that." Yoongi smiles. "You're a cop taehyung told me back when he was a cop when he started daiting jungkook. They judged him because of how jungkook looked so I just decided to save you the trouble." "I mean I appreciate your concern but really you didn't have to." Yoongi grabs his keys and looks back at jimin. "Lets go be glad I'm not jungkook." "Why?" "Jungkook usually only drives his motorcycle so you can imagine how taehyung and jungkooks first date went." Jimin laughs as he enters yoongis car. "I know how tae is he was probably pissed if his hair or outfit got messed up." Yoongi nods his head and starts the car. "Yeah when Jungkook got home he said Taehyung got mad at him and said next time no motorcycle jungkook asked to use my car when it was time for their second date." "When tae showed me a picture of him and jungkook and he told me that's his boyfriend. Honestly I thought jungkook looked like some kind of punk." Yoongi laughs "Jungkook he's a nice kid just don't hurt tae." Jimin looks out the Window. "Where are we going?" "Places" "OK thanks for telling me." After a momment of silence yoongi speaks. "Jimin are you in love with tae?" Jimins eyes widen he looks down and nods his head. " I am I've loved him for forever since we were kids." Yoongi nods his head. "He's with jungkook now though you're going to have to get over him." "I know it's just hard to." Yoongi stops the car and turns it around. "Fuck restaurants and fuck people we're going to my place and watching Netflix I'll order pizza." Jimin laugs "you know you're actually kinda funny yoongi." Yoongi looks at jimin and speaks. "Jimin shut up and order pizza give them my address the pizza should be there shortly after we get there." Jimin laugs more and gets his phone out to call the pizza place.