chapter 4

Jin and namjoon are at the dog park playing with namjoons dog Rapmon. "Namjoon your dogs so cute." "Thanks im glad you think so." Jin is looking around at the other people and their dogs when he sees a couple with their
pomeranian when one of them turn to face him. Jins eyes widen at who it is. "Namjoon excuse me I have to call jimin." Jin pulls out his phone and calls jimin. "Hey hyung what's up." "Jimin come to the dog park." "Why what's wrong." "It's tae he's here jimin i found him." "Hold on I'm coming I'll be there as soon as I can please don't let him leave I'm close by." "Ok hurry" jimin hangs up and jin turns to namjoon. "Hey there's someone I know over there I'm gonna say hi." "Ok don't be too long." Jin starts walking towards taehyung he looks at the parking lot to see jimin slam the door to his cop car. "Jin hyung" "he's there jimin!" Both jin and jimin run at taehyung with tears in their eyes and they both embrace him. "Tae where'd you go i was looking everywhere for you." Taehyung wraps his arms around the two crying men. "Hey jin hyung jimin I'm ok see I'm here you can stop crying." Namjoon walks over to see what's going on. "Jin what's wrong baby?" Jin pulls away from the group hug and hugs namjoon. "Joonie thank you so much because of you we found tae." "That's the tae you tell me about." "Oh jin I'm sorry if you would have shown me a picture I would have told you i knew him." "You know him?" "Yes he lives with me he's daiting my friend right there jungkook." "Now i wish i would have said more things about him we could have seen him sooner." "How about you guys come over we can barbecue." "Yeah sounds great I'll go early with you so I can cook jimin you can come with." Jimin who is still hugging taehyung mumbles a yes.