chapter 2

Jin was sitting on his sofa beside jimin when he gets a text.

"Oh my God jimin he asked me out were going on a date Friday

"Oh my God jimin he asked me out were going on a date Friday." Jimin looks up from his papers at jin. "Are you positive you can trust him?" "What do you mean?" "What if he's dangerous?" "He's not namjoons a sweet man. And after Ken I need to get someone better. What if Namjoon can make me better?" Jimin looks down. "I know after Ken cheeted on you. You need someone who treats you right." "After he cheeted on me I was broken. After I met namjoon I'm happier its nice to sit with him and talk along with coffee." "Jin just be careful you know what happened with tae. He got that boyfriend and then he dissapeared." Jin hugs jimin "I know I'll be careful but I trust namjoon." "Ok thank you" "goodnight" "goodnight." Jin stands up and goes to his room and jimin does the same. Jimin enters his room and picks up a picture album off his nightstand. He sits on his bed to look through it.

 He sits on his bed to look through it

Jimin sighs with tears in his eyes

Jimin sighs with tears in his eyes. "Tae where are you?" Jimin falls asleep hugging the photo album.

Meanwhile

Taehyung is in town with jungkook buying things for his mission. "Baby how are you going to cover your tattoos?" "Makeup a certain makeup should do the trick." "Are you ok with this?" "Yeah I am." "Are you positive I'll tell them to back off if needed." "No yoongis going to do his part and so is namjoon I have to do the same. But I'm not worried you'll be there with me." Jungkook hugs taehyung then kisses him. "If this ends well those two will not be lonely anymore." "Yeah if this doesn't go well they might die alone." "You'll get you friends back too." "Yeah i will but all I need is you really." They kiss again "Ok let's go home" "Ok lets go."