chapter 5

Jimin parks his car outside of namjoons house. "This is where he's been." Jimin walks to the front door and rings the doorbell when some other man with tattoos opens it.

" Jimin walks to the front door and rings the doorbell when some other man with tattoos opens it

Jimin stares at the man until he speaks. "Who are you?" Jimin stops stareing at the sound of his voice. "I'm Jimin park jimin jin and taes friend." The man looks jimin up and down. "I'm yoongi." "Nice to meet you." Yoongi moves aside and speaks. "Come in you're probably here for that stupid barbecue." Jimin walks inside and he enters the living room to see taehyung and jungkook cuddling on the couch with their Pomeranian yeontan. "Hey tae." Taehyung looks at jimin and smiles. "Hey jimin who opened the door?" "Yoongi did." "You met yoongi that's great." "Yeah he looks nice."  "Just to let you know chim he's single." Jimin blushes "shut up tae I didn't want to know." "I was telling you just in case you want to let him tap the jibooty." "Taehyung shut up!" Jungkook laughs and speaks. "It's ok jimin we will not judge you so what you want yoongi it's not bad." Jimin glares at them and walks off to find jin. "I think we made him mad kookie." "I think so too."