Chapter 13

COURT'S P.O.V.

"El what's going on?" I asked breathless from the running as we drank our drinks in a booth in Starbucks.

"Oh, um, nothing. So, are you getting nervous for tonight?" she looked down to her drink and avoided my question.

I decided to let my question drop, I would just quiz Niall about it later, I'm sure he would know something about it.

"Kinda, I mean, I'm still not sure if we are just going as friends or if he truly likes me.." I pondered as I sipped my strawberry creme freeze.

"Hmm, I guess you'll find out soon enough! Oy, look at the time, we had better get you back and into that cute dress. You don't want to be gone when Niall gets there!!" El sad as she glanced at her watch then grabbed my wrist and yanked me up, interrupting my thoughts about Niall.

We went back to mine and I quick showered, as it was already 3:30, then let my hair fall down my back in soft waves. I used my favorite shampoo because it smells so sweet and yummy.

"OH MY GOODNESS, you look so beautiful love! Niall has no idea how lucky he is." she said as I came out and twirled in the tan dress we had bought earlier. I fit me wonderfully. 

"Okay, I am going to run, because Niall will be here soon! But good luck sweet pea, I know you'll have a blast!" she said as she hugged me tightly then waltzed out the door.

I hadn't realized how nervous I actually was until El left. My hands started to get clammy and I started shaking so I took a seat on my sofa to try and calm down, with no success. I let my mind wander to all the awful things that could go wrong tonight.

*knock knock* 

I jumped at the noise and took a moment to calm myself down as I stood up and straightened my dress out.

"Coming!" I yelled. I walked to the door and flung it open.

"For a second I thought nobody was hom-.... erm, wow... you look...wow!" Niall blushed as he looked me up and down.

As soon as I saw him, all of my nerves went away. It's almost as if I've known him my whole life, he just has such a weird affect on me.

"Hahah, take a picture it might last longer. But, thank you, you don't look so bad yourself!" I smiled. He really did look great in his charcoal and green color block cardigan over a plain gray shirt with some dark wash straight jeans and white trainers. He looked so refined and classy, I just love clean cut guys.

"Alrigh, shall we get going? We have places to be." He held the door open for me  as he winked.

NIALL'S P.O.V.

"You look fine, if you don't hurry you're going to be late.." Harry said as he laid on my bed staring at his phone held above his face.

"And if you don't be careful that phone if going t fall right on your face." I nervously chuckled as I slipped on my fourth outfit tonight.

"Whatever Nialler. I'm going to go get something to eat, have fun tonight!" he stopped as he winked at me. I rolled my eyes.

I didn't think I would be this nervous, but I guess I am just hoping she really likes me. I just don't want want things to move too fast. I looked at my phone and at was already 3:45 so I grabbed my wallet and went out the door.

*knock knock*

I stood in front of her door, more nervous now than I was before. Then I heard her beautiful voice and she opened the door.

I couldn't help but stare, I mean, she looked absolutely stunning. 

COURT'S P.O.V.

We walked out my door and into the chilly night. I hadn't thought to bring a coat because I am so used to American weather and it's been summer there for the past couple months.