𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸

(Edit 02/01/21)
Y/N:
It took me 10 minutes to get to school, I walk inside the building.

Ok me and my mom just moved out here in Seoul South Korea since she got a job offer out here.

Luckily I took the time to learn korean. I was texting my favorite cousin Amiyah keeping her updated, when I accidentally bump into someone and dropped my phone.

(A/n: in bold they speaking in korean)

"Oh I'm so srry" I said looking down "watch where your going" so boy said in korean "aish Yoongi hyung stop being so mean" another boy said also in Korean.

"Look I'm sorry damn" I rolled my eyes and walked away to look for the office so I can get my schedule.
once I found it I walk in ask for my schedule, then went to my class.

"Annyeonghaseyo (hello) class" the teacher greeted "welcome how was everybody summer" the teacher said.

(A/n: I got tired of doing the bold)

Sum students respond with 'good' and 'great'.

"Ok class I know it's the first day of school, but I assigned a group project" she said "the project is you have to get to know your partner and have to write an essay of what you learned".

The student groaned.

"I'm going pick y'all partners" the teacher started partnering people together I zoned out until I heard my name.

"Y/n and Min Yoongi".

Everybody went to go find there partner and I went up to the teacher, "Um excuse me" I spoked looking down at me shoes. "Yes miss...." She looked at her clipboard "miss.y/n" she looked back at me.

"I was wondering.....who is Min Yoongi" once I said that someone entered the class

"Mr. Min Yoongi care to explain why you're late" I looked up and seen the same boy I bumped into he looks mean, but handsome at the same time.

"Aniyo(no)" he respond and went to go sit in the back of the class. "Ummm so that Min Yoongi?" I ask.

"Yes sweetie" she said.

I went to the back where Yoongi was I saw he had his head down, "Umm excuse me " I tap his shoulder. He didn't move so I try again, "excuse me" I tap his shoulder again.

"What do want" he liftes up his head and I was met with his brown eyes, "no need to be rude" I mugged him "and I'm your partner" I said rolling my eyes

"Don't roll your eyes at me" he said, "then don't be a jackass" I said walking away back to my seat like a bad bitch I am.