𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟹

(Edit:10/20/19)
SUGA:
I went to my sister grave "I miss you so much yoonji. I'm so sorry for what I did to you" my eyes started to water I look at the sky refusing tears to fall "I'm so fucking sorry".

The tears couldn't help, but fall from my eyes I grab the picture that was on her graves under the flowers that I put down for her.

"I wish it was me" I mumbled "I wish it was me" I grabbed the bottle of achocol tht was next to me. Noticing it was empty I through it.....the pain hurt so bad why couldnt it been me. At this point im laying on the grass next to my sister grave full on crying

I couldn't breathe I felt numb I let the darkness take over my body. "SUGA HYUNG!" I heard my name "MIN YOONGI HYUNG" I heard again.

"Oh my hyung" j-hope ran over to me "RM PICK HIM UP AND CARRY HIM TO YOUR CAR I'LL GET YOONGI CAR!" I heard.

HOSEOK:
When I saw yoongi on the ground I feared for the worse we drove back to the house.

"Ok hoseok imma take him to his room and you go damp a face towel with warm water" RM instructed me.

I did what I was told and went back to see yoongi in different clothes while RM sitting down next to his bed.

"Here" I gave RM the towel and he put it on yoongi forehead "I wish it was me" we heard yoongi mumbled we looked at him seeing a single tear fall from his right eye.

"Damn" me and Rm said. He really hurt about what happened few years ago. I wish he could stop blaming himself.