𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟽

(Edited 02/01/21)
SUGA:
School was over I'm sitting by the car waiting for the guys to hurry up (Jimin and j-hope). Since I'm the one who driving us home, I took out my phone and send a quick text to jimin.

Text messages

I put my phone back in my pocket then I saw the boys and y/n walking out the school doors

I put my phone back in my pocket then I saw the boys and y/n walking out the school doors. "YOONGI HYUNG!" Jimin yelled hugging me, "Aigh get off of me" I ruffled his hair, "HYUNG STOP" he pouted. "What's up hyung" j-hope greeted "hey j-hope"

"So isn't it little miss y/n" I said smirking "Hi yoongi" she waved. She still calling my by my government name.

Y/N:
"So y'all ready?" yoongi ask, "Yeah" we all got in the car I was in the passenger seat while yoongi is in the driver seat and jimin and j-hope in the back.

"So where too?" Yoongi ask looking at me, "My address is **** ******" I said, "Ok".

5 min later

"Bye thanks for the ride" I said, "Bye y/n noona" jimin waved, I waved back and went inside.

"MAMA I'M HOME!" I yelled taking off my shoes, "Stop yelling in my damn house...." She said coming downstairs "how was your day?" She ask giving me a hug.

"It was good mama I made some more friends"I said smiling "you did that's good honey" She smiled back at me, "well I'm going to go do my homework love you" I said going upstairs. "I love you too honey".

I made it to my room and change into something comfortable.

(W/out the nail polish, lip gloss)

2 hours later

I'm done with all my work now its time for me to chill. I turn on my netflix and got comfortable and started watching my show 'vampire Diaries'.

A few mins later I heard something knocking on my window I pause my show and looked out my window seeing... "Yoongi" I mumbled i got up and opened my window.

"What you doing here?" I ask, "Can I come in??" He ask I moved to the side and let him in. "So again what you doing here?" I put my hands on my hip.

"Well I got bored so I just wanna stop by" he said walking towards my bed I could tell he was drunk, "Ok you stop by now bye" I said.

"Nahh I think imma chill here oooohhh netflix what u watching"he looked at the tv "vampire Diaries" he took off his shoes and shirt and got comfortable in my bed, "Umm excuse me" I said glaring at him.

"Your excuse" he smirks "get out my bed pabo(idiot)" I semi-yelled, "Y/n who are you talking to" my mom said through the other side of the door.

"Nobody mama" I said "ok sweetie" I made sure she was gone. "Get out now" I said "come y/n" he started laughing. "Yoongi get out before my mom catch you" I whispered.

"Lay with me pwease" he said acting like baby "no" I said, "WHYYYY!" he whined hella loud I quickly covered his mouth "shhhh fine" I gave in.

I climb in my bed and laid next to yoongi who snaked his arms around my waist pulling me closer. Next thing you know I fell asleep in his embrace which was really warm.