𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻

(Edited 02/01/21)

Y/N:
Jimin came to pick me up I walk out the house and made sure I locked up before I got in the car.

Y/N:Jimin came to pick me up I walk out the house and made sure I locked up before I got in the car

(Your outfit w/out the backpack).

"Hi chimchim" I smiled at him seeing him blush.

"Hey y/n I hope its ok if I brung jungkook, he wanted to come" he said looking nervous.

"Its ok chimchim" I turned to look at jungkook "hi jungkook" I waved. "Hi y/n" he smiling showing his bunny smile

"Is it ok if I call you bunny?" I ask "I'm sorry, but when you smile you look like a cute little bunny" I smiled. He blushed "yeah" he smiled.

I giggled, "ok where we off to?" I ask "Where ever you want to go" jimin smiled. "Oooooh can we go to the park?" I ask excitedly, "Yeah" he chuckled, "Yay thank you chimchim".

2 hours later

"Thank you guys for the fun day today" I said. Jimin parked in front of my house. "Your welcome y/n" Jimin said, "we should this more often" Jimin said.

Jungkook agreed too, "yeah that would be fun Looking forward to it", I smiled once I said that I got out the car.

"Bye chimchim bye bunny see y'all tomorrow at school" I waved. "Bye y/n" the both replied. They watch me go inside safety before they pulled off.

"Y/N WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN!" My mom yelled. "I was out with my new friends" I said taking off my shoes at the door.

"You should've called me to let me know" she said giving me a hug, "I know mama I'm sorry" I said hugging her back. "sweetie you hungry?" She ask walking into the kitchen

"No mom I already ate" I said going to my room. "Ok sweetie" my mom replied.

JUNGKOOK:
I had a nice time with y/n she funny and outgoing. Right now me and Jimin made it home. "Hyung I had fun with y/n today" I said unlocking the door.

"Me too bunny" he laughed I just glared at him. "Don't call me that" I said frowing "only y/n can call me that" I mumbled.

"What was that? " Jimin ask smirking, "Nothing chimchim" I smirked as his smirk turned into a frown.

"So y'all calling each other pet names now?" Suga ask coming into the living room with the boys behind him. "Nahh y/n calls me bunny and Jimin chimchim" I explained.

"Wait y'all was with y/n today?" Yoongi ask. Jimin and I nodded are head. "Jimin you got y/n number?" He ask, "Yea why?" he ask.

"Give it to me" yoongi demanded, "Why do you need it?" I ask. "She my partner and I forgot to get her number" he explain.

"Well too bad because you ain't getting it from me" Jimin said walking to his room. Yoongi just rolled his eyes and walked out the livingroom into the kitchen.

"So how was it?" Hoseok hyung ask, "What?" I ask "spending the day with y/n" Taehyung said interested.

"Well I wasn't the only one with y/n today, but she fun, funny, and nice" I said smiling.

YOONGI:
"Stop calling me yoongi I go by suga"

{author: shut the fuck up! if I want to call you yoongi if i want to remember I'm writing the story here}

"Whatever"

{You lucky you my bias and I love you}

Change to 'suga pov'

{Happy now}

"Very"

Anywaysssssss

We all had dinner half of us took a shower tonight while the other half take a shower in the morning.

While Jimmy was in the shower I went into his and hoseok room searching for his phone.

Once I found it I did my finger print since I'm special I went through his phone and found y/n number.