𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟻

(Edit:10/20/19)
SUGA:
I woke up with a bad ass headache "damn" I groan "aw your awake" I turn my head to see jin next to my bed. "How you feeling?" He ask.

"Like shit" i mumbled "HYUNG YOUR UP!" jimin ran in and hugged me. "Aish jimin get off me" I pushed him off "how you feeling hyung" namjoon ask "ehh" I replied.

"How long I been out?" I ask quietly my throat was dry "here" hoseok gave me a glass of water "thanks".

I drunk the water when my phone was ringing. Jimin handed me my phone. It was y/n calling.

"Hello?" I answered "omg MIN YOONGI WHY HAVEN'T YOU ANSWERED MY CALLS AND WHY WASN'T YOU AT SCHOOL!?!" She yelled through the phone to the point I have to pull the phone away from my ear.

"Ok calm tf down and stop yelling" I told her she sigh, but listened "I went somewhere to get my mind off of things" I told her.

I motion the boys to get out so I can talk to y/n  "You had me worried about you" she said "I'm sorry" I told her "can you come over?" She ask I thought for a moment "yea, I'll be there in a few minutes" I told her.

"Ok" she hung up I got out of bed took a quick shower and got dress. I saw a pill on my night stand knowing thats for me so my headache can go away I quicky took it and drunk the rest of my water.

.......

"Where you going hyung?" Rm ask "y/n house she wanted me to come over" I told him. "But you just woke up" he said "i'll be fine joon" I grabbed the keys and left the house
.
.
.
.
I made it to y/n house and knock on the door I stand patiently waiting. The door open revealing her mother "hi Ms.y/m/n" I bowed "oh hello yoongi, y/n upstairs in her room" she said letting me in.

"Thank you" I bowed. I took off my shoes and walk upstairs to her room and I knock on her door.

"Come in!" She yelled I walk in "YOONGI!" y/n ran and jumped in my arms I chuckled "missed me?" I tease "shut up" she got down and went back to her bed where she had bunch of snacks.

"I guess we chilling today" I walk to her bed and got in to cuddling with her.