𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺

(Edit 02/01/21)

JIMIN:
Y/n she so beautiful, I love her chocolate complexion I walked in my class seeing her sit in the back of the class.

I walk over to her, "hi y/n" I greeted she looked up at me and waved, "you don't have to be shy I'm not mean like yoongi" I smiled.

She smiled at me, "is it ok if i sit next to u?" I ask her. She nodded her head and smiled I sat down and looked at her.

Y/N:
Jimin he so cute and sweet, why would anyone who sweet as him be friends with someone who's a jackass like Yoongi.

Once class was over it was time to go home I pack up my stuff and went to my locker, "hey wait up" I stopped and turned around seeing Jimin walking up to me, "yes?" I ask we started walking to my locker.

"Um I was wondering if you want to hang out with me today?" He ask I looked at him, I could tell he was nervous. "Sure" I smiled his eyes widen "for reals!" I nodded my head.

"Um ok can I get your number?" He ask, "sure give me your phone" he handed me his phone. I put my number in then gave it back to him, "here you go" he took his phone back.

"Well I got to go bye text me where you wanna hang out at" I said, "I will" he replied.

I turned to leave before I could make it to my locker someone grabbed me from the janitors closet.

"HEY!" I yelled "shhh" I turned around and saw Yoongi .

"WHAT THE FUCK YOONGI!" I yelled "ok one stop yelling and two call me Suga "he said. "Ok sUgA why did you pull me into the janitors closet?" I ask.

"Oh so I could see the reaction on your face and it was priceless" he chuckled. I scoff and exit the janitors closet "aye wait" yoongi stopped me.

"What yoongi?" I ask turning toward him "suga...but we have to project to work on" he said.

"We can start tomorrow ....bye" I turned to leave.

10 min later

I arrived at home "MOM I'M HOME!" I shouted I took off my shoes I didn't get a respond.

"I guess she's not home" I mumbled, I went up to my room. I put my stuff down and went to go take shower.

20 min later

I got out dried off then got dress I check my phone and saw I have a text from a random number.

Text message:

Change name to chimchim

(A/n: Don't pay attention to the time!)JIMIN:"Hyungs can I borrow the car for awhile?" I ask walking into the livingroom

JIMIN:
"Hyungs can I borrow the car for awhile?" I ask walking into the livingroom. "Why do you need the car?" Jin ask now everybody looking at me.

"I'm going to go hangout with y/n" I said, "so may I borrow the car?" I ask again. "I wanna go....can I come with you?" Kookie ask.

"Ugh fine" I said he jumped off the couch and went to go get his jacket, "Heres the keys" jin toss me the keys.

"COME ON JUNGKOOK BEFORE I LEAVE YOU!" I shouted. "Jimin you betta stop yelling before you aint goin no where" Jin said looking back at the tv. I just rolled my eyes I can't deal with him.