𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟿

(Edit 02/01/21)
SUGA:
After I ate, I told y/n I'll be back. Once I got home I got bunch of questions thrown at me by Jin.

"Where were you? Why wasn't you answering your phone? Why didn't you come home last night? Why didn't you let any of us know where you was at? Answer me min yoongi" jin hyung ask a million questions.

"Ok I'm sorry I was at y/n house, my phone died, I ended up spending the night, and it slipped my mind" I answered all his questions.

He just looked at me then took out his phone and called someone, "Hello y/n" he called y/n, but looking straight at me. How the hell he get her number? I thought.

"Was yoongi over your house last night?" ........... "Oh he was" he gave me that I'm going to beat yo ass look, "Ok thank you y/n" then he hung up "so you drinking again?" He ask "It was just one time" I said "I don't care min yoongi remember what happen last time" he said.

"Please don't bring that up I already feel guilty about it" I said looking down I walk away from him because I knew what he was talking about. Last time I got drunk I fucked up

Flashback

Me and my twin sister yoonji was in the car heading home from a party just to let you know. We both drunk as fuck I was speeding down the road when we got hit by another car.

We was immediately rush to the hospital I was in a coma for 3 days. Once I woke up instantly ask for my sister "WHERES MY SISTER WHERES MY TWIN!!" I yelled.

"Sir please calm down your still healing" the nurse said. But did I give two fucks no!. I took the iv out my arm and got out of bed "WHERE IS MY SISTER!?!" I ask again.

My parents rush inside my room "eomma appa wheres yoonji wheres my sister" I said. My appa looked at me with disgust so did my eomma, "because of you my babygirl is dead its all your fault" my eomma yelled at me.

It felt my whole world crumbled, "No she not my sister is not dead where the fuck is my damn sister!?!?" I cried. "She gone yoongi because of you" my appa said

Flashback over

They kicked me out once I was properly healed, that where I met the rest of the boys, but that's another story. I went up to my room and got ready to take a shower when Jimin and kookie came in.

"What's up guys" I greeted them, "Where were you last night?" Jimin ask, "I was over y/n house" I said. "Why?" Kookie ask, "Its none of y'all business why I was over there" I rolled my eyes.

"Y/n is my best friend" jimin said "Ok and you just met her and she already your best friend" I Don't know where this is going "she my partner, by the way I should get ready I'm going back over there so we can start on the project".

We left my room and I went to go take a shower.

20 min later

I got out put on my clothes I walk back to my room and grabbed my backpact and put extra clothes just in case I spend the night again. I grabbed the keys and head out.

Y/N:
Yoongi came back like he said, "Ready to start on this project?" He ask "YES!" I said dramatically.

I heard him chuckled"Alright tell me something about yourself?" I ask "ok umm my name is Min Yoongi uhh I'm 17 my birthday is march 9th I live with 6 of my friends you met them already and yea that's it oh I can rap too" he explain.

"What about your parents?" I ask curiously "I don't want to talk about them" he looked away. "Ok my turn. My name is Y/N L/N I'm 17 also I have no siblings I'm black and I live with my mom that's it" I said.

We about wrote down eachother responses, "Ok what you wanna do?" He ask "wanna watch a movie" I ask "yea" he answered "ok I'll go get the popcorn you can get comfortable if you want" I left my room to the kitchen.

I grabbed the popcorn out the cabinets and put it in the microwave and set in for 2 minutes. "Hey princess I'm home" my mom said coming into the kitchen "hey mommy your home early" I said giving her a hug.

"Yeah they gave the rest of the day off" she said "that's go-" i got cut off by yoongi coming downstairs with NO SHIRT!.

"Hey y/n what movie you wanna watch" he said until he saw my mom his eyes widen. "I'm so sorry ma'am" he bowed. "Y/n who's this and why is he in my house with no shirt?"