𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟷

(Edit 10/06/19)

Y/N:
My alarm went off letting me know it's time for my ass to eat up. "Ugh" I rolled over to the other side of my bed to turn off my alarm I swear I hate mondays.

I got out of bed and did my regular routine yoongi spend the night again since my mom talking about its late and she didn't want him driving at night.

I put on my school uniform since the school said so.

"Wake up yoongi we have to go to school" I shook him "5 more mins"He whined "min mf yoongi if you don't get up you can't come back over" I threaten

He whined "min mf yoongi if you don't get up you can't come back over" I threaten.

"Aish ok I'm up" he got up and did his routine while I went downstairs to go eat breakfast. "Goodmorning mom" I kissed her cheek "goodmorning baby how you sleep?" She ask sipping her coffee "I slept good how about you?".

"I slept good baby thank you I made breakfast for you and your friend it's on the stove" my mom said. "Thanks mommy" I kissed her cheek again and walk over towards the stove I fix my plate and yoongi's plate.

I put both of ours on the island I sat down and started eating few minutes later yoongi came down. "My mom made breakfast" I said "goodmorning and thank you" yoongi bowed to my mom "awe sweetie you don't have to thank me" my mom said "go ahead and eat I'm going to go and get ready for work".

My mom left the kitchen yoongi sat down and ate "wow your mom is a good cook" yoongi complimented my mother cooking "boy I know, you ready?" I ask.

"Yea" he stood up and grabbed both of our plates and put it in the sink "let me wash these real quick" he said "you don't have to I could do that when I come back" I said "no I'll do it. Just go grab our bags once you come back the dishes would be done" he said.

I did not want to argue with him so I did what he told me to do. He so sweet I never saw this side of him until last night I got him all wrong he just rough on the outside but soft on the inside.

I grabbed our bags and a picture fell out his bag I pick up seeing him and a girl who look just like him I turn the picture around and it had a name on it 'yoonji'

It was a cartoon version.

"Y/n whats-" yoongi came and and he saw the picture in my hand before he could yell at me or sum "it fell out your bag" I said

His face expression soften and look sad I drop everything on the floor and hugged him. "Im sorry " I rubbed his back "we dont have to go school if you dont want to" I said.

He let me go and smiled, but I knew it was fake, "I'm fine lets just go to school" he said. He grabbed his stuff and we walk downstairs "WE'RE LEAVING MOM LOVE YOU!" I yelled so she can hear me.

"STOP YELLING IN MY DAMN HOUSE AND HAVE A GREAT DAY LOVE YOU TOO!" I just shook my head we left and got in yoongi's car.