32 Children's Rhyme

POV Elsa

“Please Anna, this is a bad idea,” I said to my sister while I stared at my sister’s son straight into eyes. Leo looked curious while his eyes scanned me. Few months old baby left to my responsibility. Some drool was dripping from Leo’s mouth. “Anna!” I exhaled while I held baby Leo from under his arm pits, as far away from me as possible.

Anna giggled while she backed up to the door, “You will be just fine! In the bag is spare diapers, feeding equipment and other necessary stuff!” She pointed at the bag and when I turned my head to that direction I heard the door closing. She tricked me.

“So.. baby.. what now,” I looked at Leo who’s eyes were slowly closing. He seemed tired. ”Elsa,” I heard a whisper from behind of my back, it was Jack. “He seems to be in need of a rest, tuck him into bed,” Jack touched my shoulder. “I know what I am doing, I am just fine!” I snapped to Jack. He chuckled, “If you say so. I will be near.” His hand lifted off from my shoulder and soon I heard the sound of him continuing his carving work. He tried so hard to finish our pillar bed to our wedding night. Something being ours sounds actually alright.

I had a baby crib transferred to my bedroom. Gently I placed baby Leo to sleep and tucked him under a blanket. So far so good, I sighed on my mind. I walked to Jack who was still carving some designs to pillars, it reminded me of frost and snowflakes. “Beautiful,” I whispered to his ear when my arms wrapped around his neck. He startled which made me chuckle, “Did I surprise you?” His left hand reached to behind of my head, guiding it towards him when he turned his head. I closed my eyes to ready myself to his kiss. “Mmm… You always surprise me,” he whispered immediately after our kiss ended. It made my cheeks blush, his deep whisper always makes my heart flicker.

Jack nodded towards the pillar bed, “I better continue or it will never be finished!” I petted his cheek and his hand went over mine, holding it still against his cheek. “I am serious,” he smiled and cocked his eyebrow. I looked him to his eyes while my smile was wide. I spread his arms away and I pushed him down to lay on floor. “E-Elsa?” He whispered and sounded confused. ”Hush Jack,” I told him and I pressed my head against his chest. “W-what are you doing?” He exhaled and his arm rested on my back.

“Checking that you’re alive still, your heart’s beat is all I could wish to hear for the rest of my life. It is better than any music.. and now it started to beat faster,” I smile to him and I see his cheeks getting redder. My body is moving up and down when he breathes. He tried to get away from under me but I didn’t let him, “Hey.. This isn’t appropriate,” he whispered and his eyes wandered around the room. “Having some mischievous thoughts?”  I smirked to him and for a slight moment his face looked like a fire truck but then he chuckled, his face returning to his normal shade. “Who, me?” He smiled to me.

I startled when I heard baby crying. ”He woke up!” I gasped and ran to the crib, Leo was crying his eyes out. Jack walked next to me, keeping his hands inside of his hoodie’s pockets. “Need any help?” He cocked his eyebrow when he glanced at me. I frowned and shook my head. “No, I will handle it! Now where is the manual?” I searched my table and I saw how Jack’s jaw dropped. ”Manual?” He said sarcastically. I ignored him. He chuckled and went back to carving, glancing at me in amused way.

“Hush Leo,” I told to my sister’s baby. It didn’t work. “Ah, here it is!” I sighed in relief when I found the book about babies from my desk. “Instructions! Where are the instructions! Aha!” I pointed at the page. ”Main reasons why baby might cry 1. hungry 2. sleepy 3. sick 4. dirty diaper,” I lifted my eyes from the books page. “Please don’t be number four,” I whispered and Jack started to laugh. “Shut up Frosty!” I snapped and I started to panic, Leo was turning red.