15 Who Could Fix a Broken Heart?

POV Jack

Last nights dream was odd. Who was the woman and how about the man? Why did the Spirit of Winter want to be part of that unborn baby? These questions have been on my mind whole day.

”Jack!” I startled when Elsa called out my name. Here I was sitting on the edge of window still minding my own business until I had to take support so I wouldn’t fall. ”Hi,” I said smiling to her without caring of the fact that I was now hanging outside the window. My other hand which was hanging now on the outside did a small waving gesture in the air and soon wind lend me a helping hand. Softly I landed back to Elsa’s bedroom.

Elsa was staring at me shocked, I made a bow while bending my left hand behind of my back and waving my right hand in the air like it was doing overdone circles. ”Stop fooling around, Jack!” She ordered me, ”You could have died-,” her reaction amused me, ”Die? You’ve got to be kidding me!” I almost laughed my lungs out and saw her turning red. ”Ah! You know what I mean, Frosty!” She crossed her arms, lifted her chin up in graceful way and didn’t watch to me anymore.

I threw my staff to my shoulder and went to her. ”Sorry, it sounded a little funny just now.” She still wasn’t talking to me. ”Don’t make me do this to you!” I tried to sound mischievous. ”Do what?” She asked quickly with high tone. ”Something surprising and maybe little weird.” I went now so close to her that my chest almost touched her body. ”Have you ever heard what Jack Frost is good at?” I smirked and furrowed my eyebrows, staring at her to see her reaction.

Obviously Elsa started to think and her eyes glanced at me nervously numerous times. It also seemed that she tried to find a way out from the situation. Unfortunately for her it was me between her and the exit. ”Well, in games and pranks,” she finally said proudly. ”Yeah,” I leaned towards her. My lips touched her nose and her eyes widened. I pulled away and smirked, ”I nip at people’s noses. Be glad that I didn’t use my teeth.” I chuckled.

”W-why!” She turned around quickly. I saw how her hands started to embrace her. ”Are you alright?” I whispered. ”Yeah but you aren’t!” She yelled while she turned around with furious look. A blizzard surrounded me and I couldn’t see a thing.

Suddenly pair of arms tightened around my waist. Then I felt how my hands were moved close to each other and then frozen together. The blizzard wore off and I heard Elsa laughing. ”What are you doing?” My feelings were surprised and desperate when I tried to free myself. ”Nothing special!” Her voice was sounding like a happy chirping bird. The birds that you hear so early in the morning that they annoy you when you try to sleep.

Elsa came in front of me and pushed me from my chest. She had frozen my feet together also, that I noticed when I started to fall. I fell on the foor and noticed how she had taken my staff. ”How does it work?” She was examining it. ”Hey! It is mine!” I tried to struggle so the ice would break from my hands but it didn’t work. She furrowed and smirked with confidence. ”Nah! No way Frosty!” She pushed me back down from my sitting position using the end of my staff. ”Elsa,” I whispered as if I tried to order her to free me.

Instead of letting me go she sat on my chest. ”So, prank master and winter’s heart, ” her eyebrows furrowed again as she looked at me. A strange feeling was starting to dwell inside of me. ”Yea? What you have in your mind?” I smiled to her and she laughed. ”Well, I wanted to get to know you more today… but for starters.” I saw how she lifted her hands in the air and was moving her fngers. ”Does a spirit tickle?” As she was saying it I felt how her fingers touched me, my ribs.

”Nope,” I smiled to her when her hands tried to tickle my stomach. She narrowed her eyebrows and focused. ”I will find your weak spot!” She was determined and her hands examined my body.