Chapter 2

The sound of the doorbell dragged you out of your thoughts, along with a happy Jisoo lurking through the window of the front door.

At this point, you couldn't help but to laugh. You just loved her too much since she was too adorable for this world and you still wondered how you deserved her.

After eating the rest of your breakfast quickly and picking up all your stuff, you opened the door and accompanied her on her way to school, which actually was yours now too.

While walking, she didn't stop talking because she was just too excited, more than you were.

Well to be fair, you were more scared of messing up on the first day again than actually being excited because it was your first day. To your luck, she had this effect on you, causing your mood to lift a bit and your self confidence to boost up as well.

When you eventually arrived at the college, you were shocked, but in a good way. It was kinda cliché, just as they appeared to be in movies. But would it also be as perfect when it comes to the rooms?

The answer was yes. After the little tour Jisoo gave you as promised, you were twice as impressed as you were at the first sight of the college.

'Ok, so; this college is awesome, but are the people too?'

As if you thought out loud, a group of boys appeared in the yet empty hallways and started walking towards Jisoo and you. They were seven, each one even more handsome than the other was. You were bashed, to say the least.

'This seems too much like in the movies, is it even real? Can I touch those handsome men? Just for the personal proof of course.'

Let's say it like this, you realized it was when one of them started to talk to you.

"Sweetie, close your mouth, don't start to drool. I know were hot." With that, he winked at you mockingly.

Yep. This was exactly what you didn't want to happen and yet it happened. It made you cringe quite hard though, you had to mentally facepalm yourself for a second.

'Woah Y/N, you did it, it's embarrassing already.'

"Haha, quit that shit, Jimin! Anyways, this is my best friend Y/N. I'd appreciate you treating her with respect and friendliness from now on, eh?" Jisoo saved you from that situation rightaway as you just looked down. Bless her soul.

"Aaalright! Ok, we got it, don't mess with Jisoos BFF, we can manage that... or can we? Naah, just kidding, were cool I guess." Another one said while looking at Jisoo and me.

"Yeah, keep it calm, let us have our fun ok? Cmon~" The first person said again, from who you could guess it was Jimin by now.

"Uh-uhm yes. Uuuh, nice to meet you, but could you like, introduce yourselves?" You now said innocently but with a serious intent.

All eyes darted over to you as you heard a soft scoff from one of them, after that a laugh.

"Hmm, seems like a confident one? This is going to be interesting. Anyway, I am Yoongi, that's Hoseok, next to him is Seokjin, on my left here is Taehyung, right behind Namjoon, on the very end is Jungkook and that guy is Jimin, as you probably already heard." Yoongi said smirking while scanning you up and down.

You looked around the pile of - incredibly handsome - boys and also wanted to say something, as you got interrupted.

"Anyway. I think were done here. You, newbie, don't miss the party tonight. And Jisoo, well, see you later~" Namjoon said and winked one last time before they all went ahead and passed us.

Looking after them, you stood there, confused and baffled. This was too much to take, seven handsome guys, actually talking to you, noticing you and apparently wanting to see you at a party? You haven't been prepared for this but you were actually more than ready.