Chapter 11

After you had a peaceful nap for quite a bit, you started to sluggishly come to consciousness again. Out of the blue, you felt something warm on your neck, making you burrow your head in the soft pillow even more. Slowly, you felt two strong arms embracing you from behind and a tall warm body pressing against your small figure. Startled, you flinched and wanted to escape, but said arms were holding you too tight.

Your breath hitched as you felt the man's breath right on your neck, calm and warm. The guy's body was now fully spooning yours, and you truly didn't quite know what to feel. As you wanted to turn your head around to look who your visitor was, you felt a slight sting on your earlobe, stopping you in your tracks.

'Did he just bite me?'

"Y/N," he whispers, "what are you doing here? Looks like you've been waiting for someone... Or something? No matter what, I'll give you what you've been looking for all along, honey~" You recognized Taehyung's voice now. It was so low and raspy, it sent shivers down your spine.

In this condition, you weren't even able to talk. Your emotions had gotten the best of you and you felt this kind of desire. Taehyung had been flirty all evening, but right now his behavior has changed somehow, as if he had snapped. At this point, you didn't know what he was doing to you, but you wanted more.

As you didn't answer, he trailed down your neck with his lips, grazing your skin ever so lightly. "Y/N... You know I'll just go on and do what I want to do to you if you won't answer? Or do you also want what I want?" he said seductively.

All you could do was nod and your heart beat got faster when his arms loosened and turned you around. You were now staring right into his eyes which were dark, full of desire. He smirked and licked his lips, taking one hand up to your jaw, slowly caressing it. "I never knew I'd get such a beautiful prey~ I bet you taste as sweet as you look, babe." he said flirtingly, making you blush.

Just then, he pushed you down on the bed and hovered over you, trapping you between his arms underneath him. You gasped as he started to kiss your throat and jaw tenderly. He went for nibbles and bites and you felt your skin burn under the stinging spots he had left. His hand now cupped your face and he looked at your features once again, before going for your lips.

You panicked for a second since you've never kissed before, but then melted under his passionate kiss, somehow managing it under your adrenaline. Soon, your lips were slowly moving against one another in unison, and you felt yourself heat up even more.

When you felt something warm and wet graze your lips, you squeaked, making him pull away for a moment. He looked at you mockingly, as if he had just realized something. "Hmm, your first time doing this, babygirl?" he smirked and you felt embarrassed immediately. You smiled shyly and he laughed softly. "No problem, this only means even more fun for me..." he said and smashed his lips against yours again.

All you did was letting him lead, following his movements. When his tongue licked your lips again, you let him in and inhaled sharply. His tongue was wildly moving in your mouth, exploring it. It seemed like he was slowly losing his patience, as his movements quickened a tad bit, and your kisses got even deeper.

By now, your mind had already gone blank, you couldn't think of anything but the growing lust and that heat you were constantly feeling with him touching you.

While you kissed passionately, his fingers came up to play with your hair, went lower to your throat and hovered over your breasts, ending up playing with the hem of your top. As response to him that he can go farther, you tangled your fingers in his fluffy hair at the back of his head.

He began pushing your top up a bit, not once parting his lips from yours, and grasped your waist gently. His fingers caressed your hips and trailed down to the curve of your thighs, putting your legs on either side of him.

Backing away suddenly, he licked your lips one last time and sat up, taking you with him. In a split second, he removed his shirt and gazed directly in your eyes with a wanting look, pulling off yours too, nonchalantly. As soon as you sat there only in your bra, his smirk darkened and he pushed you down roughly again. He licked your jaw tensely, then spread butterfly kisses all over your throat and collarbone. All of a sudden, he bit down cautiously on your collarbone, making you moan.

All he did was chuckling deeply and humming in response, liking the way your moans sounded, a lot. He wanted to hear this music as much as he could tonight, that was for sure.

_________________

A tiny bit longer today to celebrate the start of the smut! :^)

Also. Y'all. I'm shook.
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1K READS!!1! ❤️
Seriously, I'm hella grateful, for ever single read, every vote, every comment this gets.
So yeah, thanks, and keep voting and reading and I hope you'll enjoy! :))