Chapter 15

Without any warning, the both of them started thrusting into you, Jimin holding your hips to make you ride him and Tae smoothly grinding into you from behind.

You became a moaning mess and your mind went blank, your whole body taken over by the endless amount of delight you were feeling at the moment. Both men seemed to enjoy it a lot too, groaning lowly between several pants.

As Jimin hit your found-out sensitive spot over and over again, you dug your nails deep into his chest, throwing your head back in pleasure. You were drowning in it till you were pulled back to reality as you felt a rough slap on your ass cheek, then another.

Whining in pain, you squirmed away, just to be pulled back by the same man that slapped you. "Y/N." Tae panted, "my name. I want you to scream it, now."

And with that, he grinded deeply into you, only getting a shushed "mMMmm" from you, since you didn't feel like listening to him after those painful slaps.

However, you regretted your actions right after, as he smacked your ass twice as hard this time, causing you to yelp. "Y/N. Obey." he said through gritted teeth and you shivered. Then, as he repeated his thrusts, you couldn't help but shout out his name loudly, desperately.

Embarrassed that people outside probably heard you, you wanted to burrow your head in the muscular chest your hands were resting on, as Tae once again pulled you back, to embrace you from behind and spread kisses all over your nape.

"Good girl." he whispered, before leaving yet another hickey on your shoulder. He gently caressed your waist and inhaled your sweet scent before his hands trailed down your belly to your thighs, calmingly stroking them before starting to work on your clit.

Hissing in pleasure, you supported yourself on the chest underneath you and looked up to a lecherous Jimin, who was gazing at you with heavy-lidded eyes.

As you saw some kind of flash in his eyes, you felt like he was about to do something, when you suddenly heard a soft whimper from the other side of the room.

Standing there was a horny Jungkook, watching the three of you with wanting, dark eyes while stroking his own swollen hardness. Realizing that you had totally forgotten about him, you also noticed he must've been watching everything.

Mouth hanging wide open, blood rushed in your cheeks at the thought of him watching you like this. Seemingly, it was pure entertainment for him, getting him all turned on.

Bashed, you just continued looking at him with big eyes and scarlet cheeks, being majorly embarrassed.

Eventually, the other two also looked up to Jungkook and grew a dark grin on each of their faces. "Kook," Jimin chuckled breathily, "enjoying yourself?"

Upon hearing that, Jungkook hummed slowly, letting his tongue run over his lips. "Sure do," he said, "but I can't stand watching anymore." He whined helplessly and Tae laughed lowly.

"Well then," he said, "why don't you just come join us right now then?" Upon that, Jungkook came towards him and stood behind him, next to the edge of the bed.

Trailing his fingers along the firm muscles of Taehyung's back, he rested his head on the latter's shoulder and whispered seductively in his ear, "Daddy? Wouldn't you like to be as filled up as Y/N is right now? Because well, we have to do something against this..."

While saying the last word, he pressed his long member against Tae's soft butt cheeks, asking for entry.

Said man gasped as he heard the nickname and bit his lip, definitely liking the offer. "Go ahead," he said, "make daddy feel good."

And without any hesitation, Jungkook was ramming deeply into him already. He moaned loudly and twitched inside of you, causing you to wince softly.