Chapter 7

Now seated at your dresser and having Jisoo do your hair, you decided to check your social media accounts. As you went to your Instagram, you realized you actually had a notification. You gained a new follower – no one different than... Jungkook?!

It seemed like Jisoo caught a glance at your phone as well, when she suddenly exclaimed "Woah, Jungkook just followed you? Giiiiirl, you're lucky. Looks like he takes a liking into you, I mean he barely follows any new people, so~ Better get to know him later tonight! He'd definitely be one for you, trust me."

You just glanced at her, surprised. Jungkook's account was perfection. Firstly, he was amazingly handsome, and secondly, there were a few pics of him shirtless. I repeat, shirtless. You had to force yourself not to drool, so you quickly followed him back and already spotted something new.

The recommended accounts you now saw were from the other boys you met at school today. Taehyung's account was the first to catch your eye, so you went there and stalked it. This account was even more perfect than Jungkook's was, you were shocked. You now knew he was a photographer, a really good one on top of that. There were also some selfies which were attacking you because of his beauty, especially the ones with that other handsome guy – Jimin.

You mentally squealed when you clicked to view his account - you were stunned. He looked hotter with every pic you saw and his whole feed was a blessing to you, so he gained a new follower now and a top one fan as well.

Suddenly, you were dragged out of your little daze due to his beauty, when Jisoo started talking to you. "Are you done stalking the boys yet? I'd like to do your makeup before you start drooling, dear." She laughed and you blushed. "I was so not! I was just checking their accounts, that's all!!" You slapped her arm and she laughed, turning you around.

She looked at you for a second before she took thousands of products out of her makeup bag and began putting it on your face skillfully, like a real makeup artist. After a good 20 minutes, she took a step back, growing a satisfied smile, she seemed to like her work a lot.

"I swear to the lord, if you're going to ruin this piece of art I just created, I'll punch you. So better be careful and show off this beauty with pride." She exclaimed while turning you back to the mirror.

"Holy shit! I never knew you were so good at this, damn! Why are you not professional yet I'm gonna sue-" You started rambling as she interrupted you. "Yeah yeah honey I know I'm good, thank me later because we really have to get going now!" Was all she said before grasping your arm and dragging you out of your room.

After you both took all the remaining stuff you needed, you got to the car and Jisoo started driving. You decided to take a little nap since you knew you had to drive for almost an hour. As you arrived, Jisoo woke you up again, shaking you not too gently.

"Get up now! We're here and actually a little late! Come on, let's not be the last ones to enter!" She yelled while pulling you out of the car. You just stumbled after her, fixing your hair and outfit.

The villa looked even bigger than it sounded when everyone talked about it. Once again, you were amazed. But when the doors opened for you and Jisoo and you saw a huge crowd of people dancing, shouting, jumping, drinking and whatsoever - you lost it. This was totally out of your league – a huge difference from the parties you had been to yet, and you were more than ready to find out what this was like.