Chapter 4

She swung open the door to see a completely filled classroom plus teacher in front of her, making her realize the lesson must've started already. Rushing, she ran to her seat while you still stood in the doorframe, anxiety building up inside of you again.

Just in front of you, there was a class of about 30 students, all staring at you as if you were an alien. This made you feel so extremely uncomfortable, you wanted nothing more than to sprint out of this classroom right now and never come back.

But when you were about to attempt that, you got interrupted by your teacher turning towards you, on his way to say something.

'Gosh hecking darn it why lord, gimme the strength to be invisible in 3... 2... 1...'

"Oh, hello!"

'Omg yes exactly now, good god-'

"You must be Y/N! Come on in, introduce yourself, don't be scared, we won't bite!" The teacher said in a soft voice and gave you a big smile, not helping you at all.

Clearing your throat silently and licking your lips, you slowly made your way to the front of the whiteboard and started talking. "Uuuh, yup. I am Y/N Y/L/N and I just moved here so, well, I don't know. Yeah... please take care of me, thanks." You now bowed while the class literally made no noises at all, except for Jisoo, who was clapping loudly.

'It's awkward BITCH STOP CLAPPING-'

"Yes, thank you too, Y/N. Now, let's see, are there any free seats here? Hmm, over there Y/N, you can sit next to Hoseok." Your teacher now announced and you headed there, letting yourself plop down onto your seat, ignoring the weird stares from all the students.

While the teacher explained the new topics for his class, your gaze wandered around the room, searching for Jisoo. Apparently, there were also all seven of the hot boys from earlier in your class, sitting on various separate seats, and only one row behind you, there was Jisoo. So this was a win-win situation, you smiled.

"Okay, ayeeee I know dadd- uh Yoongi introduced us to you already but well I'm Hoseok, wussup?"

Hoseok - your seat neighbor - said, smiling at you widely with a cute heart-shaped smile that was really melting your heart. He had this good atmosphere around him that somehow managed to get you in a good mood, so you felt like getting to know him more.

"Alrighty! Yeah, well I'm Y/N but you can actually call me whatever you want. By the way, I've been wondering how come you're in such a good mood? Or is that like, a usual thing for you?" You asked and earned a soft laugh.

"Hmm, to be honest, I'm happy most of the time, but today I'm especially happy because of the comeback party! That's like the most amazing event of the year!!" He exclaimed cheerily, his eyes glowing from excitement.

'Cute.'

"That party? I don't know why everyone is so excited about that. What's so special about it?" You now asked because honestly – you were so confused at the moment.

"Omg how can you not know? Ah wait, right you've not been here for long yet. Okay, so: this party's huuuuge - so is the villa it takes place at - and everyone's going to be there and everyone will drink a shit ton of alcohol so guess what? Drama, along with complete madness. People there are going crazy sometimes and that makes it so fun because those people are hilarious when they're drunk and do a lot of wild stuff. So, a lot of fun things happen there thanks to these dudes. To the drama – well, it explains itself." He laughed.

"Oh my, sounds exciting, now I get you. But if it's just simple drama, what's special about that then? Isn't it also known for all the drama?" You asked another question, feeling a little dumb.

"Oh, wait. Are you that innocent?? Uh, never mind. You know, at that party, people are going crazy but not only as in doing crazy and weird things, also as in getting dirty. Let's say it like this, there are a lot of horny dudes there and a lot of stuff happened the past years. Afterwards, there has always been drama, but nothing real serious though. But well things are completely changing at those parties, even if only for one night... So yup, prepare yourself for a lot of horny dudes." He laughed again and winked.

'Oh shit is he one of those horny ones or what?? O boi-'

"Ooookay I see, well I don't really look forward to that since I'm definitely not one of those horny ones, but indeed I'm thrilled for the guys starting crazy actions because boy, I'm so in!!!" You threw in, actually getting excited now, trying to ignore the other things he said just now.

"You sure? Well sorry but I BET you are one of them, hmmm guess we'll see at the party~" He said and smirked once again before turning away, leaving you shook.

'Oh no he did NOT. He doesn't even know me how would he know I'm a horny one-'

—————————
Longer chapter! OwO

Also, I've just seen my book reached 100 reads, thank y'all so much I'm- :') <33