Chapter 3

Jisoo waved her hand in front of your face and took you out of your trance. You furrowed your eyebrows, looking at her.

"Woah. What was this, why are they so- Ah, nevermind. What's that party they've been talking about?" You started talking again, seeking for answers.

"Uh, yeah. They were talking about the comeback party that always takes place at the first day of each new semester which is for all students of this college, all in one a huge and awesome thing. It always takes place in a big villa a few streets away from here and people love going there because of how grand and luxurious the villa is. Of course, we'll go there too and it's the best chance for you to meet other students and get to know them!" She told you excitedly.

"Ah, also, there's always a lot of drama happening due to the big amount of alcohol everyone's drinking there, including me and you I hope? Is it your first time drinking?" She asked you and you gulped, looking away.

You didn't want her to think you were a coward or anything, neither did you want her to have to take care of you because it was your first time drinking alcohol, which was actually the case.

Yes, one could say you were quite innocent when it comes to alcohol and - especially - dirty stuff.

Despite the fact that you've never had alcohol before, you've also never had sex, on top of that, not even a boyfriend and due to that no first kiss either. You were a complete virgin that kind of always remained a child facing this.

Since Jisoo was your best friend, she knew you were a virgin but not when it came to alcohol, well you were not spending time together 24/7, so how should she know.

"Uhm, no, of course not, I've had alcohol before, many times actually, don't worry, I can take it. To be honest, Im hyped for the drama." You said as nonchalant as you could and laughed.

"Well, as long as you're not part of it..." She mumbled while she stared at the ground with a serious gaze.

"Wait what? Why do you look so serious? You're not actually thinking I'd cause drama there, are you? What kind of drama do you mean anyway?" You now asked, a bit salty because of her actions.

Hearing this, she just looked at you deeply, as if she's trying to read your mind at the moment. "Uuuuh, no. I'm sorry. You know, I'm just... worried about you! You're my best friend after all! Please promise me, you'll be careful tonight and take care of yourself okay? There are certain people you have to be cautious of and I don't know if I'll still be able to look after you when I'm drunk-" She bursted out, but got stopped by your hand grasping her's.

Immediately, you looked at her reassuringly. "Don't you worry, boo~" You said in a silly way, making her laugh and push your hands away.

"I swear I want you to get a few friends tonight but I don't know what'll happen if you'll be like this-" She fake yelled at you and laughed.

"Aigoo~ Don't be like this, you meanie!" You said in a high pitched voice while pouting, making yourself cringe super hard and Jisoo too, as her reaction told you.

"Omg, thanks, now I feel like throwing up lmao- Ah, anyway, we gotta get going now, class is almost starting!" She told you and dragged you along to the classroom by your arm.