Chapter 9

Back in the main hall, you gulped as you saw the crowd. You didn't know if you were just not the type for this or if you were not in the mood yet, so you decided to get another drink. Arriving at the bar, the barkeeper already pushed a shot towards you. "From that guy over there, enjoy." he said and you looked over to said guy, realizing it was Jungkook. He smiled charmingly, making you smile along with him. You grabbed your shot and went up to him, leaning on the counter next to him. He also had a shot in his hand, holding it up as he looked at you. "One for this beauty right in front of me?" He winked and you could swear you blushed. Out of all the men you met today, he was the only one that at least tried to be a gentleman.

Nodding, you held up your shot as well and the two of you drank them in a second, putting the glasses on the counter loudly afterwards. Right after, you had a second round but you stopped him from going for a third one.

"Okay madam, but have I told you how amazing you look tonight yet? For real, you look beautiful. Maybe a bit too beautiful..." he told you and licked his lips. You blushed once again and looked at him in surprise. "What do you mean?" You asked but he shook his head quickly.

"Nothing. You wanna go and party now that we're here? The mood's great, might as well join, don't you think?" He said and smiled, tilting his head to the side, making you want to squeal due to his cuteness. You agreed though, and he led you to the dance floor, through the crowd.

Now you were surrounded by people, right in the middle of the dance floor, with him. "Just let yourself go, there's no one to judge here, they're all too drunk anyway." he laughed and looked into your eyes. Drunk - that word made you flinch, realizing that you kind of felt drunk too. Now that you actually paid attention to it, your surroundings were not as clear as you usually saw them and you couldn't really think completely straight anymore either, but you didn't quite know if the alcohol or Jungkook himself was the cause.

The real effect of the shots acted on you as you did what he said and let yourself go, you started dancing to the music, brushing back your hair, feeling the vibe come over you. It was like your brain was turned off and you were caught up in the moment. Jungkook stood there, watching you as you danced so sexily and he was turned on at the sight. He could tell you already were kind of drunk which he thought was good for him. You were now easier to get to and more fun to play with, this would be a great night for him.

Slowly, he came closer to you, pressing his chest and hips against your back, following the rhythm of your hips. Since you didn't fully notice, it didn't bother you and you went along with his moves, bringing your body even closer to him while dancing. He took the offer and slung his arms around your waist, burying his face in the crook of your neck.

But before he could start kissing you in that spot, he heard a familiar voice. "Hey Y/N! Are you-" Jimin stopped talking as his gaze shifted to Jungkook and exactly in which position he found him there. "Oh, I see. Sorry for interrupting." He said playfully and winked at Jungkook, making him laugh slightly.

"What??" you suddenly asked confused before you snapped. "I'm- You're not. Really." you said, getting away from Jungkook and across the two of them. That moment, you realized what just happened between you and Jungkook, and you couldn't help but blush at the thought.

Jungkook was slightly disappointed it ended so quickly before it could get hot. "Okay, what'd you want?" he asked Jimin, a tad bit pissed because said man ruined the moment.

Jimin gave him a look before he answered, "Oh, well I wanted to ask Y/N if she's free to come with me to the rooftop lounge? It's quite nice up there." he said while facing you, smirking. You shrugged your shoulders and nodded, only making Jungkook more upset. All he wanted was a hot night with you, but only you.

Even though he didn't want to, Jungkook came along with Jimin and you to the rooftop. Jimin for sure didn't lie, this was awesome. There was a huge bar, some couches and, as the best part, a rooftop pool. Jimin walked straight over to the bar, taking your wrist and pulling you with him. He got three cocktails and handed them to the both of you.

"To the night!" he said gloatingly and smirked, looking you and then Jungkook deeply in the eyes for a second, before downing almost his entire cocktail.