Chapter 10

You were kind of aroused but also taken aback by this Jimin's strange behavior tonight. He's been sending you those looks and playful winks all evening and you wondered what was up with him. All you could hope for was that he didn't have any bad intentions on you, but you could never say, this smirk and said looks of him were too strong.

'Is he playing some sort of game with me? What is he trying to do?'

Discomfort spread in your body. Wanting to shake that off, you downed your cocktail completely now, regretting it right after. With every drop of alcohol you drank, you started to feel weirder, like you had no full control over your mind and body anymore.

You coughed, getting the boys' attention. "I gotta go to the toilet for a moment, go on you guys, I'll be back soon, okay?" They nodded in agreement and you walked off, calming on the outside but hectic on the inside. You used this excuse to get out of that uncomfortable position you were in when you were around Jimin, you didn't know what it was doing to you so you rather wanted to get away. It made you feel some certain way you've never felt before, and you didn't know what to do.

While making your way through the crowd like an explorer fighting himself through a jungle, you started thinking again. Jimin - he wouldn't stop doing these things to you, like he was trying to seduce you. Bad thing was – you were kinda weak against it. That burning feeling you got on your skin whenever he touched you had you melting. You knew you'd have to keep a little bit of distance to prevent things of which you didn't know if you wanted them to happen.

Apparently, you were back in the main hall, searching for a bathroom everywhere. Turning into another corridor, you finally found your destination. Now you were standing there in front of the bathroom mirror, thinking of what to do next because the last thing you wanted was to go back to the rooftop. You were kind of afraid Jimin would start searching for you around the villa.

Sighing, you splashed some water into your face and lifted your head to the mirror again. You decided on not making any specific plans, paying attention that you stop drinking and then just trying not to get seen by Jimin or Jungkook.

Lazily, you walk out of the room again, once again noticing the alcohol's effect, but this time much harder than ever. You stopped in your tracks for a second, holding onto the door frame as you felt really dizzy. Holding your head, your vision started to blur a bit more too.

Out of the blue, a shocked Hoseok approached you, ran towards you and supported you by holding both of your shoulders to help you stand. He looked straight into your eyes while you tried to get clear vision again – with success. Furrowing your eyebrows, you looked up at him and he cupped your face with one hand while he looked at it up and down.

"Y/N? Girl, are you alright? Don't overdo it with the alcohol okay? Shall I get you some water?" he asked you concerned and went towards the basin, then came back with the water and you took a few sips.

"Ah, hi Hoseok. It's okay- I'm okay. You don't have to worry, I know what I'm doing. I can take this." you tried to talk clearly but ended up slurring a bit. Quickly, you drank the whole water and returned the cup to him. "Thanks" you said, "I'll get going now. Have a fun time!" with that you walked off, trying not to stumble.

Since you still felt a bit puzzled, you went out the garden for a few minutes to take a deep breath, then fled back in shortly after when you spotted Namjoon not too far away from you.

When you were inside, you didn't want to go to the main hall again, because for you, there was too much going on at the moment. You needed to calm down a bit, so you sluggishly walked around, looking for some silent room.

As you found one, you opened without thinking any farther and you ended up walking into two people already going down on the bed. At the speed of light, you closed the door, questioning your innocence once again.

Not wanting any incidents like the one you just had again, you walked all the way down the corridor and got in the very last room. To your luck, it was free. You sighed deeply, laying down on the king-sized bed. Exhausted from everything that has happened so far, you decided to close your eyes for just a short while.