Mission

(PS. before you read this chapter, read the first 4 chapters to understand more of the story)

THEA'S POV.

I looked at myself in the mirror with approval until I heard a knock on the door.

"Come on, Thea, let go." I heard Alec's voice come from outside my room.

"Coming!" I said, quickly using my magic to put on my badass heels.

I opened my door to see Alec leaning against the wall. When he looked at me up and down when I came to his view.

"Like what you see?" I asked with a smirk.

He nodded and grabbed me by the waist, placing a kiss on my lips.

"Let's go get Izzy." He said. I nodded and closed my door before we walked hand in hand.

Once we've reached Izzy's room Alec yelled,"Isabelle, let's go!"

She walked out of her room with a white crop top, skirt and heels with a platinum wig in her hand.

"Hey there big bro." She greeted.

"Looking good Iz." I said before looping my arm with hers.

"Right back at ya. It must be difficult to resist her, Alec, isn't it?" Izzy said and Alec rolled his eyes. He spotted to wig in Izzy's hand.

"Really?" Alec asked as we walked down the hallway.

"What can I say, demons dig blonds." She replied and I smirked.

"Of course they do, but that's white." He said, pointing at the wig.

"Platinum." Izzy and I said at the same time.

"And they don't exactly like Shakespeare, Ok, Alec?" Isabelle told her brother.

"You're plenty of districting on your own." Alec replied.

"So be yourself, is that what you're trying to say?" Izzy said, smiling.

"Never mind, looking good, let's go." He said as the three of us arrived near Jace.

"We're ready Jace." I told him as we went near him and he looked at us quickly.

"Nice choice Izzy, demons dig blonds and Thea, looking good as always." He said and Alec snaked his arm around my waist.

"Told you." Izzy told her brother.

"It's platinum." He corrected and I chuckled.

"All right, guys, for some reason our demon friends are killing mundanes and draining their blood." Jace informed us.

"Why do they want blood? Isn't that vampire territory?" I asked him.

"I don't know, Thea. Lazy vampires, maybe?" Jace replied as we walked to the weapons area.