Introduction

Reagan

Reagan Josephine Allen, daughter of former Green Beret, Ssgt. Brooklyn Allen, and twin sister of Degrassi's newest jock, Reese Miguel Allen, never thought she'd get a second chance at life after all that she's done. However, despite trials and tribulations, she was reborn, but it wasn't easy. Before she could begin again she had to fall hard and hit rock bottom, she had to learn things the hard way and experience what most teenage girls should never have to experience (and rarely do experience). Reagan's fall all began in the seventh grade when her dad packed up their family of three of moved them to Canada for work. As an American (specifically one that hadn't traveled out of the country, let alone her hometown, since she was an infant) adjusting to her new life in a new place wasn't easy, and for a while she couldn't cope. However, eventually she regained her strength and bravery, and began to rebuild the life that had rapidly come crashing down all around her.

Sean

Sean Cameron, Degrassi's resident bad boy, came from a life of poverty and struggle; his parents abandoned him and his brother, whom he lived with, was unable to provide a stable environment for him. Sean led a troubled life, and as a result, he became troubling. He stole, fought, hurt, and left those around him damaged. However, he did not stay this way. In fact, Sean cleaned up his act and rebuilt what he had destroyed. He changed himself and started anew; he was reborn. He worked hard to change and his new life wasn't easily achieved. Sean started rebuilding his life for the better as a result of his devastating youth, which only got worse with time. At the age of thirteen, he met people that he believed could help change him, but he ruined it. In fact, he did that frequently. However, five years later, he was finally reborn and this time he did it all on his own, with only the support of one or two of his peers.

"I'm so, I'm so reborn.

I'm movin' forward

Keep movin' forward

Keep movin' forward."

- KIDS SEE GHOSTS (Kid Cudi and Kanye West).