Chapter 3

Chapter 3-Living the Good Life

Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN TWILIGHT ONLY MY CHARACTERS

Violet's POV

“Come on Violet, let’s get you out of these clothes.” Alice said helping me off of the bed.

A wide grin came over my face when she called me ‘Violet’. I was so happy that they had given me a name. The name that the scientists called me in the lab was long and weird. Earlier in my life they had tried to call me Myra but they quit after a view weeks; apparently only ‘real people’ deserved ‘real names’.

I’m a real person, I have air in my lungs and blood in my body. I was just created in a lab and have supernatural abilities; but that doesn’t mean that I’m not real.

Alice led me up stairs into a fairly big bathroom that could fit about 5 people.

“I picked out some clothes for you to wear; you can take a shower and come downstairs when you’re finishes.” She said before leaving.

I locked the door and stripped of my old clothes and went into the shower. She had left toiletries as well and I washed my hair and cleaned my body. When I was done, I wrapped a fluffy white towel around my body. It felt absolutely amazing to be clean. I hurriedly put on the new underwear and put on the clothes which consisted of black leggings and an oversized pink hoodie. I left my still wet hair down on my back.

I walked over to the mirror and tried to finger comb my hair a bit. My eyes just made me look plain unnatural. I could never fit in as long as my eyes my were this color. The Cullens had unnatural eye colors but at least it looked beautiful on them. My purple eyes made me look like a mutant. I sighed before unlocking the door and making my way downstairs.

I reached the living room and everyone gave me smiles as I approached the couches.

“Come on Violet, have a seat.” Esme smiled gesturing to the  spot next to her.

“You know, I just realized how short you are. How tall are you 3ft5?” Emmett joked.

“I’m 5ft flat and still growing.” I said proudly.

“That’s not a much big of a difference.” He said.

I was about to come up with a sarcastic remark when Carlisle spoke up.

“Violet, you do realize that there are some things that we need to talk about right?” Carlisle said resting his elbows on his knees.

“Yeah, I know.” I said looking down.

I was dreading this moment. Now they’re going to find out just how much of a freak I am and kick me out. And I was starting to like it here.

“We know that you’re not human, but it’s alright because we aren’t human either.” Carlisle said.

My head snapped up and I looked at him wide-eyed. If they weren’t human, what were they? Were they like me or were they different?

“We’ll tell you what we are, and then you’ll tell us what you are, that alright with you?” He asked raising his eyebrows.

I nodded my head and he began to speak.

“Well, we’re vampires but we aren’t the stereotypical ones that you would hear about. Vampires do drink human blood but we chose to drink animal blood. The woman you fought 5 days ago was also a vampire but she drinks human blood and she is also after Bella.” Carlisle explained.

My eyes snapped over to Bella when he said this. My stomach suddenly started growling uncontrollably and I felt a sickening sensation pass over me; I feel as if I’m going to pass out if I don’t eat anything.