Chapter 7

Chapter 7-Training Time

Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN TWILIGHT ONLY MY CHARACTERS

Violet's POV

I burst through the doors of the Cullen Mansion and sped upstairs to my room. I caught sight of the rest of my family staring at me in confusion. I locked the door and slid down it crying.

Why couldn’t I have been a normal girl? Why can’t I go one day without injuring someone? Why does the anger always consume me?

I looked out my window up to the sky. I’ve the stories of God and Christ and I believed in them. But I wasn’t one of his creations; I was a science project created to destroy his creations, and that’s all I ever will be.

“Violet!? What’s wrong?” I heard Esme say from the other side of the door.

“Just go away.” I sobbed.

“Violet please open the door. Did Jacob hurt you?” Alice asked.

“No I-I hurt them.”

“Please Violet just open up, we just want to talk.” Rose said.

But I didn’t answer her; I wanted to be alone right now. A sudden gust of wind made me lift my head up. I saw Jasper jumping into my bedroom window. I really should’ve kept that closed. He looked at me and his eyes and face softened.

“Violet, what’s the matter?” He asked sitting beside me.

I figured I might as well talk about since he’s here. Jasper would probably understand me better than the rest of the Cullens.

“I did something really bad Jasper.” I said in a whisper tone.

“What’d you do?” He asked pulling me onto his lap.

“I hurt Leah, really badly and I nearly attacked Bella if Jacob hadn’t stopped me.” I sobbed leaning on his chest.

“Shhh, It’s ok Violet. Everyone does bad things in their life.” He said trying to comfort me.

“You don’t get it Jasper!” I said standing up. “I always do bad things and I always end up hurting someone. I keep trying to convince myself that maybe I’m good, but no matter how hard I try not to, I always end up doing something bad.”

“Violet, look at me.” He said pulling my face directly in front of his. “You’re not evil. You have a pure heart and good intentions; truly evil people don’t have those things.”

“If I’m not evil then what am I?” I asked.

“It’s just like Carlisle said, it’s embedded in your DNA and you just have to find a channel in it, in a way that doesn’t involve violence.” Jasper said.

“You know, when I was turned and working with Maria, I too had a lot of an emotion. But mine was guilt; guilt because I knew deep down that what I was doing was wrong.” He explained.

“What did you do?” I asked wiping my tears.

“Well for the most part, I just concealed it. But then I met Alice, and all that guilt was feeling, I changed into my love for Alice.”Jasper said.

“I don’t think I can turn anger into love Jasper.”

“It doesn’t have to be love; it can be whatever you want it to be.” He advised.

“Whatever I want.” I repeated.

I honestly don’t know how I am going to change this anger but, it’s worth a shot. I went over to the bathroom and washed my face before I turned and gave Jasper a hug.