Chapter 9

Chapter 9-MakeUp Dates Always Go Wrong

Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN TWILIGHT ONLY MY CHARACTERs.

Violet's POV

“VIOLET, IT’S MAKE UP BEACH DATE TIME!” Alice shouted into my ear.

I was so startled, I sprung up out of my bed and flopped onto the floor like a fish out of water.

“Nuughguh.” I groaned into the carpet.

“Come on big head, Esme made you breakfast.”

“NUGGHGUUH!” I groaned even louder not attempting to move.

“It’s pancakes and sausage links.” She said in a sing-song tone.

But I still wasn’t moving; this carpet is surprisingly comforting…like soup.

“Fine then.” She said simply.

Finally she was leaving me al-AHHH!

I looked back and saw Alice dragging me by the left leg out of my room.

“YOU EVIL PIXIE, LET ME GO RIGHT NOW!” I shouted trying to fight her off.

Carlisle walked out if his bedroom and raised an eyebrow at us before shaking his head and walking off. Seriously?!

“NO WAIT! HELP ME CARLISLE!”

“Sorry Violet but I don’t want to get any of Alice’s wrath.” He said looking at me in amusement.

I screamed in frustration before deciding to just let Alice drag me. At least I don’t have to walk. Alice lifted my body vertically and set me onto the bar stool.

“Hurry and eat, and when you’re done take a quick shower and get dressed. Your outfit will already be picked out and that includes makeup and accessories.”

“I’m going to the beach, why would I need makeup and accessories? Especially the makeup, it’ll wash right off!” I said raising an eyebrow at her.

“It’s not going to be a lot just a little touch.” She said before bouncing up the stairs.

The way she bounced up the steps mimicked an oversized version of Tinkerbell!

“You’ve really made Alice happy you know.”

I turned around to see Jasper giving me a half smile.

“What do you mean?” I asked taking a bite out of my pancakes.

“She’s never been able to act as the older sister in the house. Rose took that role. But now that you’re here, you’re like the little sister that she can dress-up and give makeovers to.”

“But don’t Rose and Alice give each other makeovers all the time?” I asked with a raised eyebrow.

“Well yeah but, it’s different with you, Alice sees you as a younger sister and she looks up to Rose as her older sister.”

“I never really thought of it that way.” I said sipping my juice.

“You don’t think about most things Violet.” He teased.

“Excuse you?” I said playfully rolling my eyes.

“VIOLET ARE YOU DONE YET!” Alice yelled from the top of the stairs.

“I’LL BE RIGHT THERE!” I shouted back.

“I’m just messing with you.” He chuckled, ruffling my already messy hair.