Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN TWILIGHT ONLY MY CHARACTERS

Violet's POV

“Come on guys answer me. You’ve been ignoring me since we came from the woods all I want to know is what an imprint is.” I pleaded with them as we stood near Edward’s Volvo.

But they all ignored me again.

“That mutt is trying to steal Bella away from me and now he’s trying to take you away from me too.” Edward seethed.

“What are you talking about Edward? I just got here; I don’t think I’m going anywhere soon.” I said.

“Violet, I think we should leave this conversation until we get home. This isn’t just a little matter.” Alice said to me.

The curiosity of finding out what an imprint was is really getting to me. But, if Alice thinks that its best to wait until we get home then I’ll wait.

“Alright.” I said dejected.

The shrill sound of the bell broke the serious atmosphere.

“Come on, don’t want to be late on your first day.” Edward said ushering me inside with a forced smile.

Once again, people stared but even more than before. My glasses were broken so my eyes were on display for who ever wanted to see. We arrived at my locker and I just stared at it with confusion.

“What the hell am I supposed to do with this?” I asked confused.

“I forgot that you never went to a real school before. You keep your books and other school materials in here. Keep the books that you need before lunch and put the ones you use after lunch in here. After lunch you take the books that you need for the rest of the day. Then after school you take the books that you need for homework or studying.” Alice explained.

Thank God for superhuman abilities or else my brain would’ve caught onto anything she just said.

“That’s actually kind of cool.” I said smiling.

I quickly did what Alice instructed and pulled out my schedule to see my first class. History. Great.

“I have History first.” I said.

“Aww man Edward and I have Physics but Bella is in that class with you.” Alice smiled.

As if she’ll be good company.

“Great.” I said half-heartedly.

Edward eyed Bella and I suspiciously before he and Alice bid us goodbye.

“So, where’s History class?” I asked her.

“This way.” She said walking off.

Man, she’s so somber. I wonder what Edward found interesting in her. Sure she’s just so boring and awkward.

We arrived at the classroom where I stopped at the teacher’s disk to give him my slip. Bella went on to her desk without me.

“Hi, I’m Violet Hale, the new student.” I introduced with a friendly smile.

“So you’re the new Cullen huh. I’ve been hearing your name all around this school.” He smiled. “My name is Mr. Harris, nice to meet you”

“Nice to meet you too.”

“So you’re Rosalie and Jasper’s sister?” he asked.

“Cousin actually.” I said remembering my line.