Chapter 4

Chapter 4- Imprint? Does that mean he stamped me?

Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN TWILIGHT ONLY MY CHARACTERS

Violet's POV

“RISE AND SHINE PURPLE IT’S YOUR FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!” Emmett shouted pulling the covers off of me.

I groaned and yanked them back from him, covering my head.

“Come on squirt or else you’ll be late.” He said grabbing the covers again.

“It’s too early, I want to go later.” I said rubbing my eyes.

“Doesn’t work like that Purple and besides, you were so excited about school yesterday, what happened?” He asked with a raised eyebrow.

I just stared at him blankly for a few seconds before I fell back down onto my bed.

“Fine, if you won’t get up for school, I’ll get you up myself.” He said lifting me up and tossing me over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes.

“PUT ME DOWN!” I screamed pounding on his back; but not too hard to hurt him or anything.

“What is going on up here? What are you two doing?” Esme asked with her hands on her hips.

She looked at the both of us before shaking her head and chuckling slightly.

“Emmett, I told you to wake her up not drag her out of bed.” Esme scolded.

“Well that was the only way to get her up. She acts like a zombie when she wakes up.” He said finally settling me back on my own two feet.

I gave him and glare and stuck out my tongue at him before walking back to my room. Crazy vampires, if that was how I was going to be woken up every morning, I was going to have to hire security! Or get a squirrel. I think vampires would be afraid of squirrels because I surely do hate the little furry demons…

Anyway.

I made my bed and thought about the fresh memories of yesterday. After the Cullens had shown my new room, I went down stairs and spent some time with them. Learning about their interests, their likes dislikes and how they all became vampires. Well except Rosalie. I figured that she had a harsh past so I didn’t push her to tell me anything.

Esme cooked a feast just for me and even taught me how to make pancakes! Alice and Rosalie were teaching me about the different types of clothing, makeup, shoes…basically anything girly I learnt from them. Emmett was teaching me how to play video games which I found out that I enjoyed them very much. Carlisle was still very interested and asked to run a few tests on me, which I agreed too. Finally Edward and Jasper were trying to get every last detail out of me about the fight with the crazy redheaded bitch Victoria, who name I now know. If I ever see her again, she’s so going to get it. She only got me because I was weakened.

“Need some help?” Rosalie asked knocking on my door.

“With what?” I asked.

“Choosing your outfit, it is your first day of school so you want to look nice.” She said walking over to my closet.

“Oh, sure please do. I have zero fashion sense anyway.” I said.

“Go take a shower, I’ll find something by the time you’re done.” She said flipping through the racks.

I went into the bathroom and took a quick shower. I brushed my teeth and hurriedly put on my underwear before walking out.

“Ok I got you something that’s comfortable, yet cute at the same time.” Rose said holding out the outfit.