Chapter I

Chapter 1: The purple jacket

''Hey Y/n, do you like my new jacket?''

My brother, oh I'm sorry, the half-brother, asked me once I got home from hanging out with my friends. I put my jacket into the closet and took my shoes off before glancing in his way. I didn't prepare to give fashion advice right as I came home.

''C'mon tell me your opinion!'' He whined because he got tired of waiting to be complemented by someone. He loves that, but it does not make him selfish or self-loving. He's confident, unlike some people.

''Okay, you prince- you know what, never mind. I think it looks great on you. But I think purple fits with Yoongi better,'' I said as I passed him in the hallway on my way to the kitchen.

''Wait? Yoongi? That blank face? Seriously I'm more handsome than he is,'' He pouted.

I, on the other hand, took a juice from the fridge and poured it into my glass while he was still waiting for me to take my words back, which I wasn't going to take.

''Look, I said it looks nice. I didn't say you shouldn't wear it. I just thought of the possibilities for you,'' I sipped the juice down my throat, put the glass on the sink, and once again walked past him towards my room.

I need to study now, I have a big exam tomorrow, and I have been studying for a week. Now it was time to revise something. I don't have time to repeat myself all the time.

''You're no fun,'' Jin said behind me and walked to his room. Who is the eldest again? Me or him?

As I already said, Jin is my half-brother. We are not blood-related because we don't have the same parents. His mother married my father years ago.

My mom died when I was very young. Ever since I found out dad started to date someone, I hated him. And I still lowkey do. Mom was everything to me, and I don't want someone to replace her, ever.

Dad always says that no one can't replace her but let's face it, he is happy with Jin's mom. Over the years, I have gained to stand her and see them together. She is sweet and knows what I think of her and her relationship with my dad.

She knows that she can never be my mom. I made it very clear at the very start of their relationship.

So Jin is her son from the other marriage. His father lives, and he visits him every second weekend. From what I have seen him, he seems like a good man. I wonder why they broke up. My dad has never shared that story with me, nor has Jin if he knows the truth.

Jin has a great bond with my father. He doesn't react as I do.

I think he is a nice guy, he is handsome, and always there for me. Even after knowing for a few years. For me, I feel like he is just an ordinary guy living with us and that he is not "related" to me.

After about thirty minutes, I started hearing noises from the other side of the hallway. I decided to look it up and opened my room door. There I found Jin's room door fully opened, and Jungkook was visiting him.

''Oh hey, you, what do you doing here?'' I asked as I leaned toward my door frame. I was pissed off at him for not telling me he was coming. Jungkook is my best friend and also a friend of Jin's though he is way older.

''He is here to tell you that purple is my color!'' Jin answered before Jungkook could even open his damn mouth. I rolled my eyes. Really?

''Oh, crying out loud! Be quiet. I have an exam tomorrow, and so do you, Jungkook! Since you're here without me asking, you can help me with math. You know it too well,'' I said as Jungkook looked at Jin before realizing his defeat. He had no choice but to excuse himself and follow you to your room.

"You weren't supposed to steal him! Ya!" Jin yelled, but I stuck my tongue out and closed the door.

He and his importance of look.

____
Follow me on Instagram @/taehyungslittleberry / I write short stories and imagines there ❤️