Chapter 6

Once everyone was introduced and settle the kings, Elijah and Klaus, of New Orleans, the Alpha and second of the McCall pack and the hunters sat down with everyone to discuss everything and reasons for visits whilst this happened because Isabelle grew bored of the conversation she got her laptop from the table seeing as she was going to do some writing for her story today and decided to do it now, Hope had a similar idea to do something because she was bored teenager who needed entertainment, but decided to use her magic to set pranks up around the house for anybody expect Isabelle knowing if Isabelle were to prank back it wouldn't end well for the compound. As Isabelle wrote she felt a presence over her shoulder looking up she noticed it was Kol, as he sat next to her he said, "I forgot how good a writer you are." making her smile at him.

"Well it has been a few years." She said laughing causing him to laugh.

"Just a small few." he said causing them to both laugh again, which disrupted the meeting going on.

"Oh, I'm sorry has our meeting intruded on your lives?" Derek sassed causing them to laugh more.

"No, no, continue talking about... wait what are you talking about?" Isabelle asked causing everyone to smile at her, however Scott and Derek just looked at her unamused as she just shrugged her shoulders smiling innocently.

"By all means continue talking about the boring stuff." Kol said whilst reading over Isabelle's shoulder at what she was writing. As the meeting continued, Isabelle continued writing and Kol continued reading over her shoulder getting lost in the story and helping her with her mistakes.

When the meeting was finally over, it was night so everyone went to the places they were staying. Once everyone was gone, Klaus sat next to Isabelle, seeing as Kol had gone to get some blood so Klaus took his seat. They just sat in silence for a while as Isabelle continued writing and Klaus just enjoyed the presence of his best friend. After a while Isabelle closed down her computer and turned to face Klaus, "So how are you and Cami doing?"

"Good, your advice really helped thanks again."

"You are so very welcome. I have missed giving advice. Not really much time in hell and well in purgatory you are literally killing monsters 24/7 so advice isn't really needed." Isabelle said chuckling to herself.

"How can you act okay when you so clearly aren't? Even I wouldn't be able to act okay." Klaus asks.

"Nik, I have gone through so much and pretended that I was okay that over time it just became a default setting. So, expressing emotions and feelings is more difficult for me. So, to be honest I have no idea why I'm so good at advice and of course you wouldn't be able to act okay, you can't act." Belle answered honestly adding a little joke on the end making Klaus chuckle.

"Belle, you need to open up to people. You don't have to open up to everybody but just people you trust, it could just be one person but you can't always keep everything to yourself. Please, promise me you'll talk to someone when something is wrong?" Nik was almost begging her because he hated seeing her closed off and not talking to anyone because that's when she obviously needs to talk to someone the most.

"I promise, Nik." She said as she held out her pinkie wriggling it along with her eyebrows making him laugh he held out his pinkie so they made a pinkie promise.