Chapter 11

When morning came, Isabelle woke up to a warm chest and looking to see the sleeping face of Kol Mikaelson. He looked so peaceful, she continued to admire the man when his eyes fluttered open, at seeing her face a huge smile was placed on his face, "Hey."

"Hey. I would stay but I have people to ring for help and to talk to Isaac. Well hope to talk to Isaac."

"No, stay longer. I don't want to have to move."

"Well, too bad. I have to make amends and also, hopefully, tell them what they want to know."

"Fine." Kol finally said after a few minutes. Isabelle managed to free herself and clicked her fingers which then got her ready for the day. She wore her usual chequered shirt, today it was red with white and black, with a black tank top underneath and some grey ripped jeans with her charcoal converse. She walked out of the room and out of the compound after saying "See you later." to Kol. As she walked to Stiles and Isaac's new apartment she got out her phone and called a friend she met when she and Gabe were on the run pretending to be human before they heard about Stefan and went to help him. Her friend was a demon and with hybrid, she sold her soul in order to save a friend and ended up coming back as a demon but she still had her witch side making her more human than demons and she uses her powers to help others.

"Hey, Jenna."

"Isabelle, how have you been? It's been years since you last called me."

"Well let's just say I have been busy. I went to hell and ended up needing to go to purgatory to learn how to control my powers and then I came back and haven't really had time to call. Now this is going to sound really bad but I need your help, Crowley has decided to make and appearance and I don't think it's going to stop with him crashing a welcome home ball."

"Where are you?"

"New Orleans. I'll tell you when to bring yourself here as I need to talk to a friend. I'll see you soon."

"Okay, see you soon." With that their conversation ended and Isabelle soon found herself outside the apartment building. She walked up the stairs and stood outside the door for a moment before knocking. She smiled when she saw Isaac and he smiled but it looked forced.

"I come bearing gifts and a story." she said as she held up coffee and some cinnamon swirls knowing they were his favourite.

"Come in." he said looking happier at the sight.

"Look, I know you probably don't want to hear this but I am truly sorry I never meant to do what I did. I don't blame you if you don't forgive me straight away but just know I didn't want that to happen the way it did. I don't want to lose you." she explained to Isaac as they walked into the living room and sat on the sofa.

"You won't lose me. I just didn't know how to react. Yes, I was angry that you did it, but I was also thankful. You saved me without meaning to. I would never have been able to break up with him so, thank you," Isabelle pulled him in for a hug which he returned. He had missed her hugs, they always made him feel safe and cared for, "Now time for the story, I'm presuming it's about hell and purgatory?" She pulled away and nodded.

"STILES! STORY TIME!" She shouted hoping to get him in here, Isaac laughed at the sight of Isabelle shouting and Stiles running in and tripping over his foot causing him to face plant the arm chair. This made the both of them roar with laughter and Stiles soon joined him as he glared at them whilst sorting himself out.

"Come on, woman. Tell the story." Stiles pushed. He had been waiting for her to explain ever since she left.

"Alright, alright. Wait, where are Allison and Lydia?"

"Shopping." Isaac and Stiles said in a duh tone in unison.

Isabelle looked at them weirded out before saying, "Okay, you two have seriously spent too much time together. Anyway, so as you know sixteen years ago, I disappeared..."