Chapter 14

Waking up the next morning, Isabelle knew something bad was going to happen. She removed Kol's arm from her waist and stood up walking into Gabe's room. She knelt next to Gabe and whispered, "Hey, you up?" Gabe's eyes began to flutter open a look of confusion covered his face a seeing Isabelle look so worried, "What's wrong?" he asked whilst getting up. They both walked around the compound and Isabelle said, "Something's going to happen today."

"What?"

"I don't know but it's going to be something bad."

"We'll figure it out, okay? I promise."

"How? We don't know what it is or when it will happen," Gabe stopped their walk and turned around to face her and hugged her, Isabelle let a few tears out whilst Gabe said, "It'll be okay."

"No, it won't. I can feel it."

She was right about that, and nobody could have predicted or stopped the outcomes of the problem.

Isabelle was on her usually walk trying to figure out what the problem could be, when it happened. She was about to turn around and head back to the compound when Crowley appeared in front of her a smirk plastered on his face and a dagger in his hand. Before doing anything, he said, "I would apologise for this, but it wouldn't be sincere, so I won't." he then pulled up the sleeve to her shirt and slashed the mark that was keeping her father locked up. A red smoke began to surround them before her father appeared behind Crowley and then disappeared with the king of hell.

Kol,

I am so sorry for what I am about to do, but it is the only way I can keep you safe. It will probably seem stupid to you because you are a member of the most powerful family on earth, but this problem is even more powerful then all of you combined.

I don't want to leave you, especially now that I am finally happy, but I have to. It's the only choice I have.

I will always be with you. Even if I'm half way across the world and you can't reach me. I would say "I love you" but that's not me, so I will say you will always be with me no matter what I am doing with my life.

See you soon,

Isabelle

Tear began to roll down Kol's face whilst reading the goodbye letter that Isabelle wrote, not knowing when he would see her again.