Chapter 8

When she reached her room, she opened the door saying, "Enter, Gabriella." making Gabe glare at her whilst walking into her room and her laugh.

As they sat on her bed, Gabe started by saying, "Two things. One, I need help with Sam and two, you need to tell him."

"One, why do you need help with Sam? And two, no I don't."

"Well anytime it seems as if we are okay and are taking one step forward in our relationship together it's like he takes two steps back. I'm afraid of what's going to happen, Iz. What if he decides he doesn't want to be with me? What if-"

"Stop with the what ifs Gabe. He wants to be with you, he's just scared he'll lose you. If you think Gabe he has lost everybody he loves, some on multiple occasions and yes, some come back but others don't. He lost the woman he loved to the demon who killed his mother, he had to kill a girl who he grew feelings for because she was a werewolf and was killing people, he has lost his mother twice, his dad once and Dean more times than I can count. He won't allow himself happiness because he is afraid it will be taken away. So, show him it won't, show him you're not going anywhere, show him he's stuck with you, show him how much you want to be with him. Tell him everything. He's your soulmate, Gabe of course he is going to want to be with you. He will want it as much as you. You just have to show him you're staying in his life no matter what."

"Wow, I forgot how good you are with advice," Gabe says laughing, "Now, onto you."

"No, Gabe. I get enough of this from Chuck I don't need it from you either."

"But, you need to tell him. He is your soulmate, and the best part is you can. Your dad isn't here to try and find out so he can kill him, the angel bestie is dead. Your free, Iz. Tell him."

"It's not that easy, Gabe. I'm constantly scared I'll lose him. When we went to that alternate reality and I had to watch him die after I told him the truth, that was the worst feeling in the world even worse than being tortured. I don't want to go through that again."

"You won't because in the reality he has his family to help, he has me, Stefan and maybe Damon if you two make up, along with you and all you friends from other Earths. So, you won't have to go through that again. So, tell him."

"I'll tell him when I'm ready, okay?"

"More than okay. Now if you would excuse me, I have a man to impress." Gabe said causing both of them to laugh. When Gabe had gone, Isabelle opened her laptop and started writing.

She had been writing for a few hours when there was a knock on the door and because she couldn't be bothered to move too entranced in her writing she just shouted, "Come in!"

"Writing I see." Kol said as he was closing the door.

"Of course, I didn't have anything else to do so figured why not," Isabelle said looking up from her computer, smiling at him. She just shut her computer and walked to her bed where Kol had sat himself. She crouched down in front of him and asked, "What's wrong? Your face says I'm fine but your head says otherwise."

"How can you make something so weird and unusual sound so normal? I don't know how to tell the girl how I feel. I keep thinking it over in my head but nothing sounds right and along with that I don't know when to tell her."

"Because I'm amazing obviously. Look it's not as easy as 1,2,3 you are going to find it difficult. You'll know when the time is right, I don't know how but I do know that it is true. The amount of people that go I didn't know when to tell them but then I just felt like it was the right time to do it so I did. When that right moment comes, everything else will be easier, it'll be like you planned it out because everything you need to say will be said."

He just looked at her thankfully and smiled before looking at her computer and asking, "Can I read it?" and she nodded in reply before going over and picking up her computer and giving it to him to read. She sat there watching him read, knowing she needed to tell him the truth but afraid of the consequences.