At the Freeman's

Jaylen's POV

When I woke up this morning I did my hygiene and put on a crop top snd a skirt that matches with some black converse

A/N without the heels.

While I was up i made breakfast for everybody. By the time I was done everyone was awake.  As soon as we were done Jasmine took me by the hand and started running I'm pretty sure she could have won a Olympic medal. When we got to the house I was kinda nervous. i used to have boyfriend named huey with a humoungus afro he was 13 and i was 12. The reason why we broke up is because he cheated on me with this asian bitch. I was furious but I couldnt make a big deal about it and plus if I did our parents might've found out that we were dating in the first place. I wanted to talk to him after I saw him cheating the next day, but I couldnt find him and I asked around and it turns out he moved. But with my luck of course i would, run into my ex. Its like in my blood to have the worst luck in the world. I really do hope it's not him but Im not really expecting that it isnt because what other Hueys live in woodcrest and moved from chicago.

Jasmine's POV

I knocked on the door to the Freeman household I heard some yelling like always but it was muffled.