Chapter 27

Jan went to Paris that weekend and after that it became our routine to call each other before she falls asleep at 10 PM as I wake up at 5AM.

After talking to her, I fixed myself some coffee, turn on the television and decided to watch some news.

It was scarier than any horror movies I've watched.

Dispatch reported this morning that the young CEO of the intimate apparel brand, Jessie Incorporated, Nam Jessie, has been dating a member of the popular boy band, Bangtan Sonyeondan, Min Yoongi more popularly know as Suga. A collection of photo—

I dropped my mug to the floor as I quickly ran for Yoongi's room only to find an empty bed.

I tried calling him but he won't answer.

Jessie's was not answering her phone either.

I banged Jimin and Hobi's room multiple times. Hobi opened it half-awak, rubbing his eyes.

"Hobi, drive me to Jessie's apartment now." I said.

Hobi motioned me to stopped and pushed me aside going to the toilet.

Maybe I should book a cab instead, I can't believe this is happening. I went to Naver on my phone and heard a flushing sound, Hobi seemed to be more awake when he got out.

"What's wrong?"

"Everything. Let's go. Now."

Hobi looked at me from head to toe. "Sure wear some pants first."

When we're on our way, Hobi didn't talked as he was still sleepy, I looked at the clock, 6:30 AM. Everyone at BigHit must be still asleep. Jessie and Yoongi might still be asleep.

I read the dispatch article and was quite surprised that it was written impeccably. Aiming for understanding as they painted Jessie as a divorcee who survived cancer and was forced to take procedures overseas.

It was like a drama on how she overcome her illness and be on top of her company while she helped Yoongi overcome depression.

I rang the doorbell only once and Jessie already answered. "Namjoon— and Hobi."

"I thought you're keeping tabs on Hyungwon? This was shown on national tv this morning. Every forum in korea was talking about it. The front page of Naver is filled with this." I said as I show Jessie my phone.

Hobi bats his eyes. Wanting to ask but ultimately surrendered and went straight to the couch and snored loudly.

She snatched it up and instead of reading, he went to twitter. "Top trending hashtags worldwide. Rank one: #ARMYSupportsYoongi."

"Rank 2, 5 and 13: LOVE YOONGI, SHOOKY— hahahahaha, SHOOKY IN PANTY and the last one AGUSTD IN LOVE ."

"Top trending hashtag in Korea: #JessieTakeCareofYoongi. Awwww, ARMYs are so sweet. Oh, there's one bad one... #JessieShouldDieofCancer." She chuckled.