Our stories pt III

Mina slowly opened her eyes to find herself laying on her bed. She tried to move her head a bit but heard someone talking to her.

"Minari" Chungha called "how are feeling?"

"I'm all tired" Mina tried to smile a bit.

"The nurse said you need to rest for two days" Chungha pointed "you can't move for two days ... We have a competition in less than two weeks. You need to recover soon"

"Who was the boy who carried me to the nurse... I was off and I couldn't see his face" Mina asked.

"I think he's in 10th grade. His name is Jimin" Chungha said.

"Oh! I've never seen him before" Mina wondered.

"He's in the dance club" Chungha said as she stood up "I'm going out for groceries, I'll be back soon.. see you later roommy".
Chungha waved to her roommate and left the house heading to the store. As she walked in the alleyways, Chungha recalled her childhood that she lived in that neighbourhood. Chungha lived in Chaeyoung's neighbourhood since childhood. Chaeyoung never knew her because she never had a house until she met Mina a year ago. Chungha was a stray girl that never had a shelter nor a family. She homelessly lived on her own trying to afford for her studies with street performing. She liked dancing ever since she was five years old and she lived with it until it became her livelihood. Chungha never knew her family and she as she never knew the reason why she doesn't have a family. She grew up with a bunch of homeless people and never had a problem with it. Despite the misery, Chungha lived a happy life and afforded for herself to go to school where she met Mina.
______________________________________

Mr. Son Wonyoung came back home from work unwilling to hear any word from anyone. He had a hard time at work and he felt all tired. He placed his briefcase on the table and had a seat to lay his head. He wanted to sleep deeply but he has a lot in mind. Mr. Son Wonyoung was interrupted by footsteps coming from upstairs so he turned to have a look.

"Where to at this hour?" He asked.

"If you're aware that 'this hour' is late then why didn't you come earlier" Chaeyoung argued.

"Chaeyoung-ah" he yelled at her.

"Of course you'll shout at me. That's what you always do" Chaeyoung rolled her eyes "you know what! You can yell however you want, it doesn't bother me anymore"

"I said where are you going?" Mr. Wonyoung gritted his teeth.

"I'm meeting someone" Chaeyoung raised her voice a bit  "you have a problem with that?"

"Yes I have a problem with that" he stood up "who are you meeting at his hour?"

"My boyfriend. Happy?" Chaeyoung was about to leave when she heard her father muttering.

"You even have a boyfriend and I don't know about it" Mr. Wonyoung said.

"As if you anything about me or this family. You know everything about work but about your family you're oblivious" Chaeyoung said as she opened the door and left. She went towards Yoongi who was waiting in front of the house.

"What's with the screaming?" Yoongi asked "is it your dad again?"

"Yes" Chaeyoung lowered her head.

"And you think he's wrong?" Yoongi asked again. Yoongi is now able to understand Chaeyoung with one glance, she couldn't answer. Even though she thinks her father is wrong she couldn't answer.

"Chaeyoung-ah, I'm starting to look down on you these days ... You're mistreating him and..."

"I'm not mistreating him, he's mistreating us. He neglects us and never cares about us so don't blame me" Chaeyoung yelled.

"Then what about Eunwoo?"
Yoongi crossed his hands "aren't you being unfair to him?"

"Eunwoo?" Chaeyoung wondered "what about him?"

"You made him upset"

"So he told you?" She chuckled "and so I should be fair to him and be unfair to Tzuyu and Jungkook" she argued.

"He would've been with her now if you didn't interrupt" Yoongi said.

"And Tzuyu? And your friend? What about Jungkook? If you don't care about Tzuyu then think about Jungkook. Yoongi-ah, my brother was third-wheeling" Chaeyoung took a breath "look Yoongi, I know it hurts now but he'll grow to understand why I did that which I don't regret at all"

"Chaeyoung-ah!" Yoongi sighed.

"Yoongi-ah! If you're going to keep this up then I'm leaving" Chaeyoung said as she turned her back to him ready to leave.

"Hey! Hey! Where are going?" Yoongi said as he tried to stop her "okay forget it, let's not talk about this huh?"

"Aiiiish! You totally annoyed me" Chaeyoung complained.

"Because you're a brat" Yoongi teased.

"Yaa" she yelled.

"Your neighbours are going to wake up, keep quite"

"Aiiish" Chaengnie flinched "where are you heading to anyway?"

"To meet Yugyeom and his dancing click" Suga responded.

"You? You're going to meet Yugyeom? You became friends with you biggest enemy?" Chaeyoung teased.

"They just wanted me to go with them to their competition in Suwon"

"And you're going with them?"

"I'm thinking about it, I don't know yet" Yoongi said "what do you think I should do?"

"I think it's time you get close to them" Chaeyoung smiled "they're the best people to be around believe me"
_____________________________________&

Hoseok arrived to the gym first. He went to the cloakroom to get ready and wait for the other members to arrive.
When he opened the door he found some luggage placed on the bench hinting that someone has already arrived. Hoseok got confused because they reserved the gym for themselves to focus on training and no one besides him comes thirty minutes prior. Hoseok walked to where the luggage were placed and had a look at it. There was a back bag and a diary placed next to it with some pictures. Hoseok tried to distinguish the people in the pictures; there was a boy and a girl with their parents in a happy family picture and another one of a baby with his mother. Hoseok sensed familiarity in the picture but he couldn't tell who those people were until he paid attention to note written on the back of the picture:" Chaeyoungnie, Eunwoo-yah! I hope we'll live together like real siblings one day" 

"Chaeyoungnie?" Hoseok whispered "that's right the girl looks exactly like Chaeyoung".