Last But Not Least

My name is Son Chaeyoung, I'm 21 years old. I graduated from high school three years ago and now I live in Seoul.
After many years of tears and sweat in Anseong, I now live the best life ever. I had a dream that I only talked to myself about because I was afraid of being laughed at. But the day I decided to tell everyone about it, I was right, I've been laughed at. I left my love for cheer dancing on the shelf and I started living a boring life until I met the right people. During eleventh grade my life has totally changed, I met the coolest people ever thanks to whom I was able to make my dream come true. Not only did we start cheer dancing but we've also won the world's championship. And as my coach Ms. Suzy has requested we won the all American Championship two year in a row. Even though in twelfth grade, Seulgi unnie, Sowon unnie and Jeongyeon unnie couldn't be with us because they graduated and went to college but we still fought toughly and won for the second time.
After high school each one of us had a life to pursue but we still kept in touch. Most of us moved to Seoul to either study or work but we never thought that music would reunite us again. Just like how dancing united us in high school, it reunited in Seoul in the Idol life. Everyone has auditioned for different agencies and debuted or is still training to debut. After the world's championship, I was invited by JYP entertainment to join them where destiny reunited me with Jeongyeon unnie, Minari, Tzuyu and unfortunately Jihyo. The latter apologised and begged that we start a new page and promised to be a better person. But well who cares about her, I have a beautiful life to enjoy.
The five of us were joined by four other girls Momo, Nayeon, Sana and Dahyun and we debuted as Twice. So now I'm TWICE Chaeyoung. A very famous girl group that is rocking the world. Jennie as well has debuted in one group as Rosé, Lisa and Jisoo. They're called Blackpink.
Do you remember the high school bully Irene who turned into a beautiful soul? She's now the leader of the loveliest girl group called Red Velvet along with Seulgi unnie, Wendy, Yeri and Sooyoung.
How can I possibly forget my dancing machines Yugyeom and Kai. They both debuted in two different boy groups Got7 and Exo. Yugyeom has Youngjae, Jinyoung, mark and JB with him in the same group and Kai has Baekhyun and Sehun with him. And of course the sweet Vernon who debuted with boy group Seventeen.
Oh! Didn't I tell you about my meany weeny boyfriend? He is now the meaniest weeniest badass rapper that has the globe crazy about him. He has also debuted in a seven members boy group called BTS. He debuted along with Jungkook, Hoseok, Jimin, Jin and two other boys called Taehyung and Namjoon. They're flipping the world upside down right now and everyone is obsessed with them but no matter how famous and wealthy he gets everyday, he never forgets about his cheerloser. Believe me or not, we've been together for three years but he still calls me a cheerloser and I love it.
The hard thing now is that we have keep dodging fans so we can meet and enjoy each other's company but it's worth it. Yoongi is still the same interesting person who's full of surprises and love and he's being the best part of my life since we're both away from home.

"You're late cheerloser" Yoongi called.

Oops! I forgot to tell you that I'm writing this to you while in the taxi on my way to meet Yoongi.

"Sorry but the traffic was horrible"

"I told you I should pick you up" he pouted.

"That's not going to change anything, it's still traffic"

"Aigooo!" He laid back on his chair "anyway, I called you to fulfill my promise"

"What promise?"

"The promise we made three years ago" he handed an envelope in which there are two papers.

I forgot about that promise but he never did. Three years ago, we made a promise that we'll go to university together. But we didn't have the time after high school because we had to debut but now Yoongi enrolled both of us in Korea's National University of Arts and we're going to attend together despite our busy schedules. This boy is the sweetest thing ever.

I had the urge to share my life with you since it was exciting and full of surprises and so you can maybe learn from it.
I love the way my life is running right now and before and I'm grateful for all the obstacles that made me who I am now. I'm proud that I started from zero to reach the success I'm living now. I'm saying this not because I'm bragging but because I want everyone out there to work hard for what they love and their dreams. No matter what life throws at you you still have to fight back because the day you reach the top you'll live that success tastefully.
The life of IDOLZ has been full of ups and downs but it's the most beautiful life filled with love, friendship and bonds. All IDOLZ, boys and girls, are still very close up to this moment and we will forever be and that's thanks to the hardships we went through together.
I hope that you enjoyed our story and I really wish that you learned a lot from it. Our journey in Anseong was over but there's a beautiful life ahead of us.
Thank you for following IDOLZ! Please stay strong and fight for your dream. Never give up!

Fighting!

Yours; Son Chaeyoung xxx

Until next time!